ADVERTISEMENT

Kegan Johnson receives NU offer

good pick up. Get healthy and get to work. Their QB made him physically ill.

Why would he walk on? he is for sure scholly caliber.
20 total catches?

I don't know. I think he should earn his scholarship on the practice field/special teams.

then again his old man only caught 22 during his entire career. I'm sure his scholarship was money well spent.

19.6 yard average as a freshman on 18 catches with 2 TD isnt too bad at all. Especially as a freshman. In an offense that is hot garbage under the worst OC in p5.

Reactions: BleedRed78
20 total catches?

I don't know. I think he should earn his scholarship on the practice field/special teams.

then again his old man only caught 22 during his entire career. I'm sure his scholarship was money well spent.

He only played in 2 games this year because of injury. And he was far from 100%.

352 yards in 9 games as a true freshman isn't bad, especially with Petras as his QB and Ferentz as his O.C. He was the 2nd leading receiver on the team as a freshman.

He only played in 2 games this year because of injury. And he was far from 100%.

352 yards in 9 games as a true freshman isn't bad, especially with Petras as his QB and Ferentz as his O.C. He was the 2nd leading receiver on the team as a freshman.
I don't know, man

that iowa team is dogcrap

Reactions: dinglefritz
9f72fb7a-9f9c-4ef9-8133-58c6fa49636f_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT