ADVERTISEMENT

Kaelin staying N....

just got the text
💯
Jim Carrey What GIF

Reactions: c3o and Bold Words
If he is or isn't N... I don't care anymore. This week's rollercoaster has really been too much

I think many can agree this isn't very fun.

I can tolerate Shyamalan twists, but this was crap.

I’d rather have this than be iowa. I mean, knowing your offense (and/or recruiting class) will suck the ass end of a diseased donkey, regardless of what kkkirk does or doesn’t do… must be excruciatingly painful. Imagine knowing you’ll be a huge embarrassing failure and that there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. That’s the cross low IQ inbred Iowa fans must bare. If they deserved it, I would almost feel sorry for them…

You have to realize that if it is a rollercoaster for you, imagine what it is like for the HS kid.

Shit, I teach HS seniors and seeing them just try to narrow down their college choices when they are NOT a big time athlete, with free rides and tons of money being thrown at them, is really amazing to see.

These are choices that can shape/change their life. And while we as fans LOVE NU, a lot of these players are not as attached.

If he is or isn't N... I don't care anymore. This week's rollercoaster has really been too much

I think many can agree this isn't very fun.

I can tolerate Shyamalan twists, but this was crap.
I’d like to think you’re joking. Unfortunately this overly emotional reaction is par for the course for quite a few on this board. If you didn’t realize Dylan was committing after he announced the visit, I don’t know what to tell you.

If you really thought McCord was gonna come in without a guarantee to start, I don’t know what to tell you.

The DK situation, I hope he really is staying but let’s be real, if he did bolt, you couldn’t blame the kid. He committed after Raiola was a Dawg, was on cloud 9 he was gonna be the QB and recruited well for us, and then “SURPRISE!”

I really do think it’s in his best interest to stay, but again, would understand if he didn’t.

You have to realize that if it is a rollercoaster for you, imagine what it is like for the HS kid.

Shit, I teach HS seniors and seeing them just try to narrow down their college choices when they are NOT a big time athlete, with free rides and tons of money being thrown at them, is really amazing to see.

These are choices that can shape/change their life. And while we as fans LOVE NU, a lot of these players are not as attached.
I didn't know you were in that position. That's pretty stressful man.

Reactions: bigREDuglies
When I picked a college, pretty much 2 people "cared" my mom and my dad.

And I still had a hard time picking between like 2-3 schools.
I remember my Mom telling me that we were gonna move to New York in 2005. I thought maybe I would like a college out there. I was going to go to Colgate if I moved. I was completely bought in.

Then shit happened. I opted to let the family move and I stayed for UNL, where my heart really was. I wish I would have enjoyed my time more, but sometimes it felt like a jail sentence, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
Verified by Sean C. Guess you have to click on this tweet since they aren't showing up on here. :mad:

No Huskers’ 2024 recruiting class member has been more dedicated than Kaelin, helping head coach Matt Rhule put together his first full recruiting class in Lincoln.

Kaelin played a key role in landing Ainsworth (Neb.) tight end Carter Nelson and Logan-Magnolia (Iowa) offensive lineman Grant Brix – currently the two highest-ranked recruits in NU’s 2024 signing class.

Once Kaelin committed on May 20, he jump-started a run where the Big Red landed 15 of its current 24 commitments from June 1 to July 16.

Verified by Sean C. Guess you have to click on this tweet since they aren't showing up on here. :mad:

No Huskers’ 2024 recruiting class member has been more dedicated than Kaelin, helping head coach Matt Rhule put together his first full recruiting class in Lincoln.

Kaelin played a key role in landing Ainsworth (Neb.) tight end Carter Nelson and Logan-Magnolia (Iowa) offensive lineman Grant Brix – currently the two highest-ranked recruits in NU’s 2024 signing class.

Once Kaelin committed on May 20, he jump-started a run where the Big Red landed 15 of its current 24 commitments from June 1 to July 16.
OH SHIT

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2

I applaud your student. Imagine the adversity they have to overcome.

He might not realize it yet because he's so young, but people are going to remember this and he will be loved like a starter at other schools. The backup qb behind a good qb at NU is a great gig.

He might not realize it yet because he's so young, but people are going to remember this and he will be loved like a starter at other schools. The backup qb behind a good qb at NU is a great gig.
That may be true but I guarantee he's not looking at it like that. I'd like to believe that he'll get a fair evaluation and if he's the best, he'll play. I just can't believe how awesome it is that we'll have this kind of talent in the QB room battling for the spot. May the best man win!

That may be true but I guarantee he's not looking at it like that. I'd like to believe that he'll get a fair evaluation and if he's the best, he'll play. I just can't believe how awesome it is that we'll have this kind of talent in the QB room battling for the spot. May the best man win!
Oh, I don't believe he is looking at it like that either. But I'm just pointing out that it's a nice perk. He will still be a big deal at NU. No one would care about him at MSU.

I’d rather have this than be iowa. I mean, knowing your offense (and/or recruiting class) will suck the ass end of a diseased donkey, regardless of what kkkirk does or doesn’t do… must be excruciatingly painful. Imagine knowing you’ll be a huge embarrassing failure and that there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. That’s the cross low IQ inbred Iowa fans must bare. If they deserved it, I would almost feel sorry for them…
Yet somehow they win 10 games it can’t be all that painful.

I’d like to think you’re joking. Unfortunately this overly emotional reaction is par for the course for quite a few on this board. If you didn’t realize Dylan was committing after he announced the visit, I don’t know what to tell you.

If you really thought McCord was gonna come in without a guarantee to start, I don’t know what to tell you.

The DK situation, I hope he really is staying but let’s be real, if he did bolt, you couldn’t blame the kid. He committed after Raiola was a Dawg, was on cloud 9 he was gonna be the QB and recruited well for us, and then “SURPRISE!”

I really do think it’s in his best interest to stay, but again, would understand if he didn’t.
The reality is what are the odds Raiola is here for 4 seasons? Heck look at all the starting QBs that have been successful and moved on (ex Dillion Gabriel) Danny will get his shot here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT