ADVERTISEMENT

Kade Warner… Nebraska didn’t want me.

I see Devine Ozigbo got cut by Detroit. Adrian wasn't part of first cuts....but Detroit still aren't at 53 so that may happen before tomorrow.

Reactions: Hford
Mr. Warner said, “Went to Nebraska, they didn’t want me.” Interesting.

To be fair it’s more like he is saying that nobody wanted him. Frankly, I feel like that’s still the case. I can’t imagine he is going to end up sticking on any NFL roster. He wants to play the victim but I’m pretty sure his name got him most of what he has as far as opportunities in football.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
didnt kade try catching a pass doing it with the alligator chomp style? I believe if he catches it would have been a touchdown

To be fair it’s more like he is saying that nobody wanted him. Frankly, I feel like that’s still the case. I can’t imagine he is going to end up sticking on any NFL roster. He wants to play the victim but I’m pretty sure his name got him most of what he has as far as opportunities in football.
Exactly. He's trying to create the narrative that he's an underdog like his dad in the hope that teams will give him a shot. Probably not a bad play since his on-field talent alone isn't going to get him those opportunities.

Perhaps Kade Warner and Colin Kaepernick can go play catch and tell everyone how good they are and discuss why they're the victims.

Someone might pick him up for practice team.
The expanded practice squads are going to give guys opportunities they didn’t have in the past but Kade is way too slow to play. He made a couple of nice catches in a preseason game I watched but it was because he couldn’t get separation. He had defenders draped all over him.

The expanded practice squads are going to give guys opportunities they didn’t have in the past but Kade is way too slow to play. He made a couple of nice catches in a preseason game I watched but it was because he couldn’t get separation. He had defenders draped all over him.
Agreed -- he just doesn't have the necessary speed. But I will tip my hat to him -- he went as far as his level of ability allowed. My guess is that he'll realize that someday and won't have to wonder "what if" when he's 40.

Kade Warner always reminds me of two of the longest hours of my entire life, which were spent sitting next to Peter Fonda at a fundraiser. It was okay at first, but then he insisted on walking me through 5,000 examples of how he never received due respect as an actor or director.

It took all the energy I could muster not to say, "Man, if only you would have had some film industry connections."

I see Devine Ozigbo got cut by Detroit. Adrian wasn't part of first cuts....but Detroit still aren't at 53 so that may happen before tomorrow.
Everytime I see Ozigbo he looks good. Always seems to get cut, then picked up for somebody's practice squad. Eternal 54th roster guy.

Everytime I see Ozigbo he looks good. Always seems to get cut, then picked up for somebody's practice squad. Eternal 54th roster guy.
And he’s getting paid to work out, look great, and every now and then play football. Winner!

Reactions: Lars72
I mean, good luck to the guy in his future endeavors. His Dads money and notoriety took him as far as it seems it could in sports. Maybe its time to move on to real estate or insurance, Kade.

Kade Warner always reminds me of two of the longest hours of my entire life, which were spent sitting next to Peter Fonda at a fundraiser. It was okay at first, but then he insisted on walking me through 5,000 examples of how he never received due respect as an actor or director.

It took all the energy I could muster not to say, "Man, if only you would have had some film industry connections."
I liked his dad in 12 Angry Men and Tora Tora Tora.

Reactions: schuele
They waived Adrian today . They are just keeping 2 on the 53 . Jarrod Goff and Teddy Bridgewater. Nate Sulfeld tore a ACL on n the final preseason game and Hendon Hooker will start on the injured list. If Adrian clears waivers he could be signed the practice squad.

They waived Adrian today . They are just keeping 2 on the 53 . Jarrod Goff and Teddy Bridgewater. Nate Sulfeld tore a ACL on n the final preseason game and Hendon Hooker will start on the injured list. If Adrian clears waivers he could be signed the practice squad.
The Pats cut McSorley today too. I would sign Grier or McSorley before I kept Martinez but there’s little risk of anybody else picking Martinez off your practice squad.

The Pats cut McSorley today too. I would sign Grier or McSorley before I kept Martinez but there’s little risk of anybody else picking Martinez off your practice squad.
It will be interesting if they bring him back for the practice squad. He played in the1st preseason game and the only reason he played in the others is of the injury.I don’t think he was in any plans they had. The injury to Nate changed that . Teddy is a solid 2.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It will be interesting if they bring him back for the practice squad. He played in the1st preseason game and the only reason he played in the others is of the injury.I don’t think he was in any plans they had. The injury to Nate changed that . Teddy is a solid 2.
He was strictly a camp arm IMO but injuries change things. There are some decent QB3 options available now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT