ADVERTISEMENT

Just fyi... Brandon Dawkins left Indiana today...

Aug 28, 2001
I know Nebraska took a look at him. He couldn't beat out redshirt soph Payton Ramsey or true freshman Michael Pinnex and left last night. IU had to take true freshman Reese Taylor, who was playing CB and put him at QB, where he played his last two years in high school, to give IU three guys at the spot.

The Huskers aren't the only team having to scramble at the last minute.

IU plays at Lincoln next year for the first time since you folks joined the league, There's something basically wrong with that. Good luck this year.

I know Nebraska took a look at him. He couldn't beat out redshirt soph Payton Ramsey or true freshman Michael Pinnex and left last night. IU had to take true freshman Reese Taylor, who was playing CB and put him at QB, where he played his last two years in high school at QB, to give IU three guys at the spot.

IU plays at Lincoln next year for the first time since you folks joined the league, There's something basically wrong with that. Good luck this year.

Rutgers has seen Lincoln more and they joined after Nebraska..

Reactions: huskerfan66
I know Nebraska took a look at him. He couldn't beat out redshirt soph Payton Ramsey or true freshman Michael Pinnex and left last night. IU had to take true freshman Reese Taylor, who was playing CB and put him at QB, where he played his last two years in high school, to give IU three guys at the spot.

QBs transferring is a common happening these days - it happens every where because whoever is the starter sucks up all the playing time.

Please don't misspell Mike Penix's name.

[QUOTE="Townsend, post: 4520252, member: 17444
IU plays at Lincoln next year for the first time since you folks joined the league, There's something basically wrong with that. Good luck this year.[/QUOTE]

Don’t get me started on this subject.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Townsend

He's one hell of a runner from the film I saw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT