ADVERTISEMENT

Just be aware

Just to be clear, what are people calling a trap game? We win on a 4th quarter td? We only win by 30 and only the 1st and 2nd team play? I need some context here because I say we straight beat them up like UTEP, probably worse. I predict we clear the benches, again.
You got the clear the benches as I was typing mine. So, I agree 100% with you!

It’ll be an empty the bench game. You have adults in charge of the program now. You have team leadership by players. These guys truly take a workman’s approach to practice and the next game is the most important game mentality. We’ll be ahight!
Hey man, of course we'll be alright against UNI. Hey high five me!

Rhule and this team in particular don’t seem to be the type that are going to take any weeks lightly. Too many years of let down to take a week off.

Especially because CU is not a good team. It’s great to get that win in dominant fashion, CU has 3 or 4 elite players and then the rest of the team is average at best. That game was not as close as the final score indicated, but I think we’re fooling ourselves if we beat our chests too much. We are moving in the right direction and I’m pumped for what is in store. I think we easily handle Northern Iowa but then it’s going to get real and we need to bring it Day by Day.

Next week could be a let down game. Watching the disfunction after the half made this a very real possibility. I think our defense will still function at a high capacity but our offense could be potentially disappointing.

Just keeping it real. First half last night I thought we were winning every game. Second half gave me some second thoughts.

31-10 Neb ovr UNI after a very sloppy start
Just be aware... I am still rejoicing in the absolute destruction. Of Colorado and all the Sanderses

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT