ADVERTISEMENT

Juco Top 40

Anegada1

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2019
Omaha, Ne
I did a quick look ( not in depth ) and I found zero Nebraska offers among them. Not sure if that is good or bad but I wonder if that means this staff is not big on pursuing Jucos ?
100 % Rhule and the staff but I was surprised to not find any NU offers, particularly among Offensive Lineman.

Reactions: Jesseblackshirts43
I did a quick look ( not in depth ) and I found zero Nebraska offers among them. Not sure if that is good or bad but I wonder if that means this staff is not big on pursuing Jucos ?
100 % Rhule and the staff but I was surprised to not find any NU offers, particularly among Offensive Lineman.
Selective. They’ve offered a former 5 star JUCO WR.

Appears to be an emphasis on young fresh talent with this coaching staff. This current recruiting class is projected to add close to thirty NEW kids.
Rhule just said he wants his first two classes to be very LARGE to set the foundation for what they're trying to accomplish at NU.
Seems they are deliberately being choosey on who they may take from the JUCO ranks or waiting till the final stretch to see what they have coming in and make a late offer...

You don't hear much about Juco's anymore. Wonder why?
Last Chance U Wtf GIF by NETFLIX

Last Chance U effect??

Reactions: Anegada1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT