ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph possible hire

Huskertransplant

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 6, 2018
"Grambling also made contact with former Nebraska coach Mickey Joseph, the source said. Joseph worked as an assistant at Langston, Alcorn State and Grambling."

"Texas Southern University is currently interviewing Brett Maxie and Mickey Joseph as candidates for the head coach position, according to sources. Reportedly, both have scheduled interviews."

Reactions: dinglefritz
"Grambling also made contact with former Nebraska coach Mickey Joseph, the source said. Joseph worked as an assistant at Langston, Alcorn State and Grambling."

"Texas Southern University is currently interviewing Brett Maxie and Mickey Joseph as candidates for the head coach position, according to sources. Reportedly, both have scheduled interviews."
Mickey Joseph has been all over the place. He was an assistant here at Wayne State many years ago. I was doing electrical work at rental property rented by football players on a Monday after a brutal loss and Mickey came to the house (when he knocked I was going out to my truck, he asked if the guys were home. Yea go on in.) to put out fires within the team. I was working mostly in the basement but heard a lot of lively conversation for a couple hours. I assumed that Mickey was just another athlete when we met at the door but when I realized he was in charge then I knew I did know that face. That memory came to mind like deja vu when Frost was fired and Mickey took over. I did not remember it when he was hired as WR Coach/Associate HC. What a journey the man has been on.

Reactions: HUSKERBILL
Mickey Joseph has been all over the place. He was an assistant here at Wayne State many years ago. I was doing electrical work at rental property rented by football players on a Monday after a brutal loss and Mickey came to the house (when he knocked I was going out to my truck, he asked if the guys were home. Yea go on in.) to put out fires within the team. I was working mostly in the basement but heard a lot of lively conversation for a couple hours. I assumed that Mickey was just another athlete when we met at the door but when I realized he was in charge then I knew I did know that face. That memory came to mind like deja vu when Frost was fired and Mickey took over. I did not remember it when he was hired as WR Coach/Associate HC. What a journey the man has been on.
Weird how his DA wasn't talked about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT