ADVERTISEMENT

Jokers

Damon Benning was saying a field goal wasn't good enough with Maryland's offensive capability. So yeah, I don't care. Until they get anyone that can play QB without being a mental [r-word], it is what it is. Pack it up for the rest of the year. These QBs are all terrible.

Damon Benning is wrong. They have 10 points through 59 minutes of play.

Who the hell isn't putting the ball in the middle of the field on 3rd down with the 3rd string QB and taking the FG... Absolute garbage...
Clownshow.

Not what rhule said this team was going to be about.

Fvcking terrible.

I actually feel bad for Purdy. Satterfield stole his moment from him.

A few games ago, I thought this Nebraska team would beat Minnesota eight out of 10 games, that’s not sure about that anymore.

Damon Benning was saying a field goal wasn't good enough with Maryland's offensive capability. So yeah, I don't care. Until they get anyone that can play QB without being a mental [r-word], it is what it is. Pack it up for the rest of the year. These QBs are all terrible.
If we were up 3, you never know what happens next. Our defense, up 3, maybe gets it done. Can’t measure emotion, and that last turnover was deflating in so many ways.

We busted our tails to get down to get the go ahead score, and to had it over in that fashion was worse than anything else that has happened this year. As bad as Minnesota was this year, this was worse by far.

You guys can cry about coaching all day but we will never turn the corner when we turn the ball over at this alarming rate.
There isn't an OC with the slightest bit of competence that makes that 3rd and goal call... He knows they're all turnover prone, we know they're turnover prone, and Nebraska has already thrown 3 picks in the game... Yet he still put Purdy, who was making his 3rd passing attempt of the season, in a position to do it again... WTF are we talking about here....

There isn't an OC with the slightest bit of competence that makes that 3rd and goal call... He knows they're all turnover prone, we know they're turnover prone, and Nebraska has already thrown 3 picks in the game... Yet he still put Purdy, who was making his 3rd passing attempt of the season, in a position to do it again... WTF are we talking about here....
They we're going for the win. Satt is still believes in his QB's , I'm guessing.

Normally I’m a go for it guy, but it is just really hard for me to accept that you put the game on our offense versus our defense. I would so much rather tell my defense to go win it by protecting a lead than ask that offense to come up with one more play.

Bad coaching starts from the top.. You would think just by accident we would have gotten a good one over the last 5 tries…. But alas…

Reactions: frostonthegrass
We won’t have to deal with it for long. 5 wins this year, 5 next year and most likely 3 in 2025 will probably get Rhule ousted…

We do have a chance for 6 wins in 2026 if we haven’t totally imploded…

DB isn't always right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT