ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Klatt's True Colors

king_kong_

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
anyone who honestly believes he's a closet NU fan or even unbiased toward NU should consider a thorough cognitive evaluation immediately

Reactions: IowaHuskr
First question: is anything he said not true?

Does stating facts make him a bad person towards Nebraska.

Do we wish we were in that position going from really bad to 6-1? What am I missing?
you miss a lot, pal.

Obviously, he is a CU homer. But he has also been pretty positive toward Nebraska the past year or so.
you and many others are so incredibly desperate for any positive pub you allow yourselves to be gaslit to kingdom come

f*ck Joel Klatt and anyone who played for/attended CU

And yet you didn’t answer my questions.

Did you think he was a Nebraska homer turn against them?

Nebraska is writing their own headlines and these guys just report them.
You missed it, bud.

This thread went over your head. I’m not going to explain the context to you.

Better luck next time.

anyone who honestly believes he's a closet NU fan or even unbiased toward NU should consider a thorough cognitive evaluation immediately

I will say Klatt has been on a relative basis more favorable to the Huskers than the rest of the national media. It appears he has a liking of the old Big 8/Big 12 compared to any of his cohorts.

I know I am stating the obvious. The difference this year is they are in a mid major conference. Who have they beaten?

If the schedules were swapped, we would most likely be 8-0, and they would most likely be 4-4. Which might change the narrative from Klatt, but not from the hard core Prime supports on this board.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
you and many others are so incredibly desperate for any positive pub you allow yourselves to be gaslit to kingdom come

f*ck Joel Klatt and anyone who played for/attended CU
Lots of negativity for CU. You’ve spent more time in their stadium this year than anyone else on the board🤨

Have come to respect and maybe enjoy their program😳

This will be fascinating to watch. We have an entire thread upset about a former non-Nebraska player tweeting mundane non-Nebraska facts about his not-Nebraska alma mater..

Big vulva energy at its finest.

women-rosietheriveter.gif

This board is full of Klatt fans/defenders

Some going so far as to think he’s wearing scarlet under all that buffs gear

A sampling:

Even though he played for CU, I actually think he’s a closet Husker fan even if it may not always seem to be so😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT