ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Klatt post spring top 25

idk-i-dont-know.gif
Sick

oh gawd how did that cvnt get dragged into this!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: cruelhalo
she is the same as joel klatt

complimentary on tv, a CU buff at heart

The probs with that stance is, you think its morally wrong to like the Colorado Buffaloes. It isn't...and it doesn't mautomatically make people who do, douchebags.....and Klatt is arguably the best listen in CFB even when he doesn't bring our program up at all. In fact more often than not, we don't enter the conversation when I see him in TV. He's a great analyst and commentator overall and if he never mentioned us again i'd feel the same way.

Reactions: thall_
The probs with that stance is, you think its morally wrong to like the Colorado Buffaloes. It isn't...and it doesn't mautomatically make people who do, douchebags.....and Klatt is arguably the best listen in CFB even when he doesn't bring our program up at all. In fact more often than not, we don't enter the conversation when I see him in TV. He's a great analyst and commentator overall and if he never mentioned us again i'd feel the same way.
this is incorrect. morality has nothing to do with it.

I just understand that talking heads say what they do on tv to keep their jobs while professing their actual beliefs behind closed doors.

klatt is a pandering gasbag who knows his audience very well.

next I can explain to you that magicians aren't really magic.

If I had Klatt's job I'd be two-faced too. You don't shit where you eat. Kong, I'd think you'd be the first one to dismiss this topic as irrelevant static. 90% of what you read on the socials about Nebraska is pure clickbait to engage our large fanbase. Both positive and negative. You can point out how naive Nebraska fans are but you're not saying anything that doesn't apply to any other engaged fanbase or any other pandering pundit.

Reactions: king_kong_
If I had Klatt's job I'd be two-faced too. You don't shit where you eat. Kong, I'd think you'd be the first one to dismiss this topic as irrelevant static. 90% of what you read on the socials about Nebraska is pure clickbait to engage our large fanbase. Both positive and negative. You can point out how naive Nebraska fans are but you're not saying anything that doesn't apply to any other engaged fanbase or any other pandering pundit.
of course

simply amazing how many insist he's being genuine when he talks about NU

of course

simply amazing how many insist he's being genuine when he talks about NU

....i consider it being a pro. Outragous stupid takes all day everyday and trashing rival fanbases don't pay the billz. Of course eveeyone knows there is a level of showmanship in his profession..

....i consider it being a pro. Outragous stupid takes all day everyday and trashing rival fanbases don't pay the billz. Of course eveeyone knows there is a level of showmanship in his profession..
re-read this thread

I don't think anyone knows he's gaslighting them

guy in the entertainment industry sometimes says things to generate publicity.

who knew?

simpletons can stick with Mr. TROW DA BOWNS to keep their koolaid cup full

adam-carriker-chronicles-throw-the-bones-2023.jpg

who knew?

hey look, one of the guys with klatt's hook in his lip!

I think what @king_kong_ is saying is that these guys are playing a part, it is a role for them.

Do you think Jim Rome actually talks at home like he does on the radio? Do you think WWE wrestlers rips their shirts off when they are out to dinner?

It is all a show, all the word is a stage. Klatt is playing a part and he decided that his role will be to act like he loves NU, respects NU, loves the fans, whatever, it doesn't matter.

They are going to pick and choose their parts.

Who was that guy here in Omaha, Matt Perault? He decided he was going to LOVE the Jays and make fun of the Huskers, bold move, it didn't work out for him.

More than likely, Klatt hates NU.

Most of us hate CU, why would it be different for him???

kong yesterday: "umm ackshually colorado is barely a rival"
I would never say this. literally ever.

very interested to see the post that made you believe this fantasy actually took place.

thanks in advance, mark

who knew?

I would not say that Carriker is “articulate”. He’s a tough listen. Which is why his presence is all DIY.

Klatt is pretty polished

I would never say this. literally ever.

very interested to see the post that made you believe this fantasy actually took place.

thanks in advance, mark
required critical thinking and the ability to read between the lines

i see you're owning the carriker chronicles target audience

hope this helps, dale

Cowherd had a great segment about Colorado and Deion today and our match up with em. Pointed out Deion is 0-6 last P5 matchups, little more flash than substance...he really likes DR and our team this year...great listen.

Reactions: king_kong_
required critical thinking and the ability to read between the lines

i see you're owning the carriker chronicles target audience

hope this helps, dale
You couldn’t be more wrong. You’ll never admit it (cowards never do) so I’ll take this gobbledygook as an admittance and subsequent apology.

I’ve also never listened to carriker. In fact, I don’t listen to any local media stooges.

CU is perhaps our biggest rival. Certainly our most hated rival.

Next time you want to look up from your 12th bowl of dust of the day to try and post something clever, be sure it is grounded in even .01% of truth.

You couldn’t be more wrong. You’ll never admit it (cowards never do) so I’ll take this gobbledygook as an admittance and subsequent apology.

I’ve also never listened to carriker. In fact, I don’t listen to any local media stooges.

CU is perhaps our biggest rival. Certainly our most hated rival.

Next time you want to look up from your 12th bowl of dust of the day to try and post something clever, be sure it is grounded in even .01% of truth.
"n-n-no you're stupid"

say it with your chest, bud

next time klatt leaves your wife's room you can tell him how much he hurt your feelings

"n-n-no you're stupid"

say it with your chest, bud

next time klatt leaves your wife's room you can tell him how much he hurt your feelings
eating all that dust has really destroyed your ability to put together a single cogent thought

oklahomans gonna oklahoman

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT