ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Peetz

Really? I thought the OC had to come from a Credit Union?
To be fair, our OC appears to have more relevant experience as a college OC than Peetz. We'll see. They struck gold the last time they did this but that time their hire had some experience being involved in calling plays for the Saints. I'm not sure Peetz has that same experience.

To be fair, our OC appears to have more relevant experience as a college OC than Peetz. We'll see. They struck gold the last time they did this but that time their hire had some experience being involved in calling plays for the Saints. I'm not sure Peetz has that same experience.

Yeah I know I just meant it as a joke. Trying to lighten the mood this off-season.

prior to his hiring at NU, lubick had spent exactly the same amount of time as full-time OC (1 year) as he had in marketing at a credit union.

no nfl team would touch him with a 10-ft pole, and rightly so.

Good luck to him. Iirc, LSU didn't have a ton of$$ to throw at new coaches since bo was taking most of it through contract. Maybe I'm thinking of some other, but I think I'm right.

seems like a reach, but who knows.
if it were me, id first look for anyone who’s been within 10’ of mike leach.

Nah, they'd call it a home town hire. not serious about going out and getting top shelf coordinators. Dialing up the JV. I think I'm doing this right.
The resume for him does look a little thin to me for OC at LSU. After they hired Bo as their DC, I'm shouldn't be surprised at anything they do. IF Bo wants to keep coaching he needs to get a job as a position coach in the NFL and try to rehab his image. I would say a gig with the Patriots would be enough.

I think they hired Peetz based on the recommendation by Joe Brady. After watching the Huskers this season and watching the Husky offense when Lubick was in Seattle I still don't know if he is the answer at OC. I am trending towards NO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT