ADVERTISEMENT

Jaimes

Jaimes is great in pass pro. Teams really tried to scheme away from him, in obvious passing situations. Iowa moving Epenesa down to pick on Hixon, Wisconsin running their stunts and blitzes on the other side, etc.

the man was ranked 3rd in the BIG 10 for OTs and ranked 5th overall in the BIG 10 for Olinemen in pass pro per PPF.

Put it this way, Brenden Jaimes had a PFF grading of 72.5 and that wasn’t far off from OU Sooners highest ranked OLineman Adrian Earlys ranking of 73.4, Michigan’s highest olineman was Michael Onwenuv at 76.5, and LSUs highest ranked olineman was Damien Lewis at 76.7. And this is overall ranking. So he was a solid OT and will only get better.

Last edited:
I was pretty critical of the oline last year but definitely think it could become a strength this year which would be huge.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Maybe it was just me but that didn’t look like “holding” to me. Just good blocking in a elite DE. Hell, if you want to see “holding” just watch Iowa’s or Wisconsin’s Oline vs our Dlines or LBs if you want to see “holding”. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT