ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for King Kong to apologize to Satterberg

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
He's calling a heck of a game. He has turned a tight end into a D-I QB!!! You can really see the vision for the offense. Love seeing Ervin as a lead blocker opening up some space...HH just needs to follow him a little closer and keep punishing!

Haarberg is putting satt & the entire offense on his back

this is the team we all expected to see week 1
RollingLaugh

I am happy as hell for HH. Looks like he is going to be racking up a W in Lincoln for the Huskers. But let's remember this is NIU... Does CU convert on that 1st half fumble? Defense definitely deserves a huge, huge bunch of credit here. Just hope this makes our QB play a whole hell of a lot better by the Michigan game.

RollingLaugh

I am happy as hell for HH. Looks like he is going to be racking up a W in Lincoln for the Huskers. But let's remember this is NIU... Does CU convert on that 1st half fumble? Defense definitely deserves a huge, huge bunch of credit here. Just hope this makes our QB play a whole hell of a lot better by the Michigan game.
NIU isn't much different than our conference foes

What sucks is, when Sims gets healthy he's back under Center and losing us more games and completing passes to everyone not a Husker!

What sucks is, when Sims gets healthy he's back under Center and losing us more games and completing passes to everyone not a Husker!
if Rhule has any guts he commits to Haarberg for the long haul in the post-game presser

and if he's any kind of Head Coach he handles the locker room fallout

guessing most of the guys will agree the way they've responded to HH

Rhule has already made it plain and clear, Sims is his QB and it won't change!
Well that was before tonight.

I'm sure the defense appreciates not having to start every drive inside the Red zone, or 4 snaps after getting a nice stop

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT