ADVERTISEMENT

it's me, @Top_Gun_

and I've been banned for rules violations.

I'm very apologetic and would like a path back to the board. is there some kind of probationary period I can serve to prove myself?

if everyone supports the ban, and I wouldn't blame them as I was vile and out of line at times, so be it. but, if not, is there a way back?

thanks, mods. I'll take my answer off the air.
1*mzMMzyJCi8RzaO4G2ColUg.gif

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
You were disgusting, vile and obnoxious. Chile wasn’t good enough for you—Zimbabwe would have been more appropriate. Having said that I can’t wait to have you back.

Aren't the points shown on the sidebar on the right under you name with Messages, Likes, and Points? If so, I have 113.

Aren't the points shown on the sidebar on the right under you name with Messages, Likes, and Points? If so, I have 113.
No. Those are “trophy points”. You get those for things like how many likes you get and other milestones. Posters are unable to see how many points they have.

How many do I have??
And how high can you get before being banned, asking for a friend Winking
You have none. As far as I can tell, you’ve never been warned. Bannings happen when you accrue a certain number of points over a one year period. If you get 10 over a year, that’s a week. I believe 20 is a month. 30 is 3 months, etc. Mods also have the option to perma ban.

Reactions: keilwitzg
You have none. As far as I can tell, you’ve never been warned. Bannings happen when you accrue a certain number of points over a one year period. If you get 10 over a year, that’s a week. I believe 20 is a month. 30 is 3 months, etc. Mods also have the option to perma ban.

I'm scared to ask.

Wait...you can actually get unbanned? That's seriously a thing?

I always thought being banned was more like hell than purgatory. Kind of like being at the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoosker Du
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT