ADVERTISEMENT

It happened again! We must stop this!!!!

Typically markets struggle with uncertainty. They surged as Trump looked more certain to win, some of that has pulled back as Arizona flipped and reports of up to 1 million votes outstanding in Pennsylvania.

...with a 700k vote lead it would take a miracle even with that number. They'd have to damn near be all biden.

...with a 700k vote lead it would take a miracle even with that number. They'd have to damn near be all biden.

Some reporting over 1 million early votes to be counted which appear to be heavy Biden, lots of Philly votes still out there. I think ultimately Trump wins, but this is going to drag out.

Maybe not insulting a group that doesnt have the same beliefs is a start. If one thing comes from a Biden Presidency is civility from our leaders that would be great.
Yeah he set the country up to fail and was too ill to be president by the end of his 1st year, but at least he was civil... Said no one ever.

Reactions: JoelBittner
He probably doesn't need PA anyway with Wisconsin and Michigan swinging toward Biden this morning.

Last edited:
IMO it makes sense to do common sense things like wearing masks, washing hands and social distancing because there's not a lot of associated cost with those actions.

Mandatory lockdowns, however, like they are reinstating in Europe are just stupid IMO. The first lockdowns did nothing to eradicate the virus but they did have all kinds of collateral damage like increasing suicides, drug usage, crime/violence, etc. and of course wreaked the economy. So they did a lot of harm for at best just delaying more virus infections. That's what we've learned.

The common sense approach is a VOLUNTARY lockdown for the vulnerable (i.e, those having other health conditions, the elderly, nursing homes, etc.) but leaving all the other people under the age of 65 or so to go about their normal business who have an over 99% chance of recovery if they get the virus. Anybody at any age, of course, who wants to lock themselves down VOLUNTARILY can do so but let the vast majority of the less vulnerable people just do their thing.

JMO.
I like common sense. Masks in certain, tight situations, yes. Everywhere? Inside and out, regardless of distance? Absolutely not. That is hysterical and undercuts the credibility of the authorities demanding it.

I am a 49er finishing a bout of the 'Ro. Had DVT/PE in February, 2019. Otherwise, healthy, with no meds (other than Xarelto). This wins the award for Most Annoying Illness, but hasn't come even close to bad influenza - the type that even makes your hair follicles hurt.

Last edited:
I like common sense. Masks in certain, tight situations, yes. Everywhere? Inside and out, regardless of distance? Absolutely not. That is hysterical and undercuts the credibility of the authorities demanding it.

I am a 49er finishing a bout of the 'Ro. Had DVT/PE in February, 2019. Otherwise, healthy, with no meds (other than Xarelto). This wind the award for Most Annoying Illness, but hasn't come even close to bad influenza - the type that even makes your hair follicles hurt.

Good to hear. Hope you get better soon.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT