ADVERTISEMENT

It Gets REAL starting today!!

He's playing all over. If you watch White's PC, you can tell White thinks he's a really good player.
earned the coveted King Kong's Player to Watch award this off-season

not surprised White sees what I see

potential to add his name to the very long and distinguished list of Husker greats in the defensive secondary

Reactions: BleedRed78
I’d like them to find him a Recruiting Coordinator role.
IMO he would be a tremendous asset as an analyst. I think he’s getting paid to not work for at least this year so I’m not sure he would want to do that.

It was a huge mistake for your mother to carry you full term, she should have tried harder to terminate the pregnancy.
You're one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen - and that's saying a lot.

You'd be best served by leaving the analysis to connected folks, like myself. You're not connected and thats OK. I'll help you.

But you have to want to be helped

You're one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen - and that's saying a lot.

You'd be best served by leaving the analysis to connected folks, like myself. You're not connected and thats OK. I'll help you.

But you have to want to be helped

Oh Scopey, don’t get your ass all chapped.

butthurt-dontgetbutthurt.gif

Was Newcombe's son even seriously interested in Nebraska? Did he visit Lincoln? Perhaps he didn't want to come here and Rhule decided to focus his attention elsewhere. If so, I can't fault Rhule.
At least 1 if not more NU coaches had visited the school where Bobby Newcombe coaches at. I'm assuming the son plays for Bobby. So once again this "analyst" is making stuff up.

At least 1 if not more NU coaches had visited the school where Bobby Newcombe coaches at. I'm assuming the son plays for Bobby. So once again this "analyst" is making stuff up.

He also hasn’t officially committed to OU yet. This is the same analist that claimed Nwaneri committed to OU a month ago. And he is still uncommitted a taking visits.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT