ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Amazing That..

The qb situation is untenable. We have no one on the roster that's good enough, it's a huge problem.

Officiating in the NCAA on the whole is bad when compared to the NFL, and they screw up, too

During the Bo years, we legit got screwed. Today was a legit case of playing so far down to an opponent that the officiating mattered that much.

As bad as we played it still took the refs to beat us…

Game changing calls/no calls:
1. Facemask on HH
2. MSU td was Bullshit
3. No PI on Malachi
*4. Incomplete pass to stop the clock was called a fumble. Game over

It’s like I told my daughter’s fiancé, the bad officiating sucks, but if we had even an average offense it wouldn’t have mattered.

The qb situation is untenable. We have no one on the roster that's good enough, it's a huge problem.
I don't know that we have a QB on the roster that would even be serviceable in the backup role.

It's not their fault. But this is P5 football and if you cannot make basic throws to wide open receivers and take care of the ball, you're simply not good enough to play at this level. The Kennesaw State's of college football are always looking for help.

If we don't retain a single QB on our current roster heading into next season, it will make absolutely zero difference. Bring in a fresh slate and let them compete for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cornwoman
We lost by 3..
take away all the other game changing calls/no calls and just focus on the touch down that was clearly NOT a TD, it’s not even debatable, it’s clear!
Mmmm. I couldn’t have overturned that on replay if our guy had caught it. I said it would stand and it did. Not happy at all to be right☹️

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Mmmm. I couldn’t have overturned that on replay if our guy had caught it. I said it would stand and it did. Not happy at all to be right☹️
Do you think that call would’ve stood if it was Nebraska making the non-catch, Highly unlikely

It’s like I told my daughter’s fiancé, the bad officiating sucks, but if we had even an average offense it wouldn’t have mattered.
Without 1/2 of the dumb errant turnover stuff Nebraska is 8-1 right now. All you can do at this point is play with what you have and recruit over the issues in the future. Going to have to bat 1.000 in the qb room the next couple years.

Do you think that call would’ve stood if it was Nebraska making the non-catch, Highly unlikely
I saw the replay 3 times and every time I thought there was no way they would overturn it. That said, there’s plenty to bitch about on that last drive. Edit: our last couple of drives. That non call on Coleman was ridiculous, fumble versus pass, etc.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Should have been, like, 28-10 at half and not because of the Refs. I'm not saying the refs were good, but a motherf***ing grade school QB should hit some of those wide open receivers. Unbelievable.
What about the drops? How’d you come up with 28 points?

After seeing the replay, I do think that last fumble was a fumble. Defender got his hand on the ball before it was moving forward IMO
Look... that play should of been reviewed whether it was or wasn't and the clock should of stopped

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT