ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any doubt that Frost and Brian Ferentz will be interesting?

steelclaw

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2005
Scott’s a pretty brash individual, he rustled Harbaugh’s Jimmies last year and he and Willie Taggart aren’t on each other’s Christmas list. The next time Brian Ferentz bashes Nebraska could make for an interesting exchange in the press. Frost won’t let it fly lol

Undersized QB? 6'3" 220 lbs. when at Nebraska is undersized. He looks bigger than that now. He lifts with his players.

Do you think Brian Ferentz could go out and practice with his players right now?
Yes he could and he does, our practices are bloodbaths or didn't you hear.

Yes he could and he does, our practices are bloodbaths or didn't you hear.

Slow Offensive linemen vs athletic QB on National Championship team. Advantage: Frost.

Still waiting for the 8 to 10 B1G teams that would beat UCF. You silly dopey kid. Laughing

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Scott’s a pretty brash individual, he rustled Harbaugh’s Jimmies last year and he and Willie Taggart aren’t on each other’s Christmas list. The next time Brian Ferentz bashes Nebraska could make for an interesting exchange in the press. Frost won’t let it fly lol
I’m assuming you’re talking about Kirk Ferentz. Where did you come up with Brian?

So what has bf ever won besides beating a poor Nebraska team. Look to me just another leach off the program couldn't get a real job so daddy bailed him out

First time I've heard the name Ferentz and interesting in the same sentence. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT