ADVERTISEMENT

Is the universe about to fold in upon itself?

No, but this was predicted. If we lose to a 1st year coach, in this case get blown the fvck out, on the heels of a road game against OSU… People will react like the sky is falling. And frankly, how can you blame them?

No, but this was predicted. If we lose to a 1st year coach, in this case get blown the fvck out, on the heels of a road game against OSU… People will react like the sky is falling. And frankly, how can you blame them?
People have seen this show before repeatedly with different coaches. The early whiff of failure is in the air for this staff and they need to wash it off fast.

It might just be. Half of my fantasy football team has the runs. My seasonable depression is kicking in. My pumpkin latte tastes like ass (not in a good way). My dog just had a seizure and shit everywhere. Nebraska football drives a Lexus during the week, but on gameday rides around in a broken down rusty Pinto.

It might just be. Half of my fantasy football team has the runs. My seasonable depression is kicking in. My pumpkin latte tastes like ass (not in a good way). My dog just had a seizure and shit everywhere. Nebraska football drives a Lexus during the week, but on gameday rides around in a broken down rusty Pinto.
Husker football drags down my Saturdays with lingering sadness into Sundays.

DSCN1060.JPG

Beauty of a day here. Already worked out. About to take the kids to the zoo for a Halloween party. And Matt Rhule and co suck cock.

Football is a fun yet meaningless event on Saturdays. It’s also okay to call out our staff for what they are. The truth should be heard

When you say homemade bagel do you mean you toasted a Lenders or you baked/boiled a bagel from scratch? I'm actually intrigued.
Cool out Loverboy, Home made sammich, not bagel. Didn't want you to think I partake in Ronald's or Donald's world of debauchery.
clown-mcdonalds.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT