ADVERTISEMENT

Is the kid going to Stanford….

He’s certainly athletically gifted but we are sitting pretty good with the TE position in the 2025 class.
I’m guessing he realized he probably didn’t have a spot anymore here.
Sorry, I missed it. Who are you referring to? And is the Prep TE still committed to Iowa?

Reactions: Spooked
If Stanford offers a kid, they get him

Highest offer to signee ratio in the country for a long time and for good reason

Can never fault a kid for making the same decision 100% of us would make if given the opportunity

Zebert from Plattview.
He committed to Stanford today.
Also Burt from prep was a 2024 recruit so he’s already signed with Iowa.
That school is right on the edge of being really good in sports. Will be interesting to see what happens with them in the next 5-10 years.

The last time we lost a significant football recruit to Stanford was more than 30 years ago but I have forgotten his name. Anyone care to refresh my memory?🤣

He’s certainly athletically gifted but we are sitting pretty good with the TE position in the 2025 class.
I’m guessing he realized he probably didn’t have a spot anymore here.
Seems like a nice kid… and our 6th rated in state kid

If Stanford offers a kid, they get him

Highest offer to signee ratio in the country for a long time and for good reason

Can never fault a kid for making the same decision 100% of us would make if given the opportunity
Isn't that also though because the number of available players they can take is like ~5%

Reactions: baseball31ne
Seems like a nice kid… and our 6th rated in state kid
I'm not saying that Rhule wouldn't have still taken him, but when they took the lower rated kid from Utah that was a bad sign. I know that Rhule is still going after other TE's too like the Elkhorn kid Loftin. Zebert is an interesting prospect though. Stanford has to like getting a TE kid who can run a sub 50 second 400 and long jump over 20 feet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT