ADVERTISEMENT

Is Noah Vederal A Possibilty?

ExxHusker

Walk On
Nov 21, 2001
I do like Bunch but Vederal and his experience with the offense would probably open the playbook more. We need a full repertoire. Straight up isn’t going get it done without AM.

I do like Bunch but Vederal and his experience with the offense would probably open the playbook more. We need a full repertoire. Straight up isn’t going get it done without AM.

You are a complete dipshit. You’ve seen nothing but 3 plays from Bunch, one of which was a perfect pass on a long 3rd down to a preseason all conference player which, if he catches it, turns into a first down and very likely ends the game.

I wish people like you (way too many) would take a long walk off a short cliff

You are a complete dipshit. You’ve seen nothing but 3 plays from Bunch, one of which was a perfect pass on a long 3rd down to a preseason all conference player which, if he catches it, turns into a first down and very likely ends the game.

I wish people like you (way too many) would take a long walk off a short cliff
I would be okay with Vedral backing up Bunch. Too bad for the transfer rules.

Terry Wilson looks pretty decent tonight against Florida. He would have been a nice backup.

I'd like to see us add a JUCO QB for next year to have some experienced depth. Vedral and McCaffrey as backups next year doesn't give me much comfort.

Terry Wilson looks pretty decent tonight against Florida. He would have been a nice backup.

I'd like to see us add a JUCO QB for next year to have some experienced depth. Vedral and McCaffrey as backups next year doesn't give me much comfort.
I'd like to see a JUCO QB too. After what what I saw today, I believe AM gifted to the extent he could play all 4 years (barring injury ofc).

What is your opinion on the event we were to add a good JUCO and give Martinez a RS to help develop him even more so? I suspect AM could very well beat out a JUCO and if he were to, idk if I see a talented JUCO wanting to stick around? Thoughts?

Is bunch a senior and not a possibility as a back up?

I'd like to see a JUCO QB too. After what what I saw today, I believe AM gifted to the extent he could play all 4 years (barring injury ofc).

What is your opinion on the event we were to add a good JUCO and give Martinez a RS to help develop him even more so? I suspect AM could very well beat out a JUCO and if he were to, idk if I see a talented JUCO wanting to stick around? Thoughts?

I don't see that happening (Martinez redshirting). But I think there are still decent JUCO guys who would come here. I'd look at TJ Starks at Iowa Western, don't think he has any offers yet.

Is bunch a senior and not a possibility as a back up?

We need a better backup than Bunch for this offense, especially since Martinez seems to be injury prone. Not sure Vedral or McCaffrey are any better than Bunch.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I don't see that happening (Martinez redshirting). But I think there are still decent JUCO guys who would come here. I'd look at TJ Starks at Iowa Western, don't think he has any offers yet.

We need a better backup than Bunch for this offense, especially since Martinez seems to be injury prone. Not sure Vedral or McCaffrey are any better than Bunch.

Why is Bunch not adequate?

Im going with an assumption here, but I suspect he isn't a "runner" per say, such as a true dual threat - which is what his offense is designed for.

Could he tailor it for Bunch? I think he has to now.

Look at his stats and HUDL video. He runs the ball well. Try educating yourself before you make proclamations, because when you admit you don’t know what you’re talking about, it makes you look like an idiot. Also, it’s “per se,” not “per say.”

We need better than "adequate". Martinez is proving to be injury-prone, so we better have a backup that's better than a walk-on whose only offer was to walk-on for Mike Riley.

He was a walk-on because he’s not a pro-style qb. Kids got talent. Maybe, just maybe, he’ll meet your standards if you give him a chance. Lord have mercy.

Look at his stats and HUDL video. He runs the ball well. Try educating yourself before you make proclamations, because when you admit you don’t know what you’re talking about, it makes you look like an idiot. Also, it’s “per se,” not “per say.”
Wow, man you need to chill. I knew he was listed as a dual threat and I have seen little tape, but he isn't fast enough for this level.

As for "making proclamations", I don't what our O coaches think of him. Connect the dots between my personal opinion on him and my assumption.

Wow, man you need to chill. I knew he was listed as a dual threat and I have seen little tape, but he isn't fast enough for this level.
If you’ve seen little tape, and know little about him, why make the comment? You’re bagging on a player before you know anything about him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT