ADVERTISEMENT

Is MJ head coach material?

Nov 24, 2021
With frost having his coaching life extended for god knows why, what if in the however many years he got, doesn't live up to expectations and would not have his contract renewed.(are they really gonna "fire" frost?) Is this 4D chess on trevs part that MJ would be the top candidate for the roll?🧐

It would fit with Nebraska model of never hiring experienced P5 HCs. We’ve hired one (Riley) since Devaney? I put Callahan in that category due to little/no college coaching experience.

I wouldn't think so, he's never even been an offensive coordinator. But then again, neither was Dabo, he was just WR Coach/Assistant Head Coach at Clemson. So you never know.

But if he were head coach material, you would think he would have gotten interviews at Louisiana or Louisiana Tech, who both had head coaching openings. If wasn't even considered at those lower-level schools with his connections in Louisiana, that should probably tell you he shouldn't be considered the top candidate at a major Big Ten program.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think so, he's never even been an offensive coordinator. But then again, neither was Dabo, he was just WR Coach/Assistant Head Coach at Clemson. So you never know.
Let's not confuse Joseph with Dabo in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT