ADVERTISEMENT

Is Miles in on this kid?

I feel sorry for the kid. He clearly has some physical abnormalities. I doubt he ever plays basketball on a serious level.

Most people who are freakishly tall like this die young.

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Ya, I'd be surprised if he ever played serious basketball. It's insane how skinny he is, and I'm not sure how much good weight he could even put on.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I feel sorry for the kid. He clearly has some physical abnormalities. I doubt he ever plays basketball on a serious level.

Most people who are freakishly tall like this die young.

Not to mention that being anywhere near 7'0 tall and not being a professional athlete would seriously suck. Beds, cars, airplanes, doorways, almost everything is just too small for him. Poor guy.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I guess it's just me that thinks there's something wrong with making a comment about a 17 year old boy that "most people as tall as you die young". Do we "feel sorry" for the 300 pounders that we're recruiting for the same reason?

Reactions: huskerfan1414
It is hard for me to see how the knees survive on a guy like that, but I guess Manute Bol survived about 10 years in the NBA. Way too slow too. This kid fortunately is also pretty smart apparently, so he'll find something to do outside of basketball if he has to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT