ADVERTISEMENT

Iowas best team ever and one of our worst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine the score between NU's best team (prob. '94/'95) vs. I_oa's worst team ( pick a year)

We're talking 30-40 point blowout.

Stltiger really doesn't have anything else to do? How about worrying about Mizzou's countless problems?

I hope

irrelevant.
Sorry, but it's not. Our AD's words still ring true: "You have to consider where Iowa is at" and where our program is. You didn't get our best today, you lucked your way into another win just like your previous wins.

This is 2015, Iowa went 12-0 give them credit, I greatly admire anyone who gets the most out of their ability and plays and executes in a manner that gives them the best chance to be successful.

Reactions: Front7
Sorry, but it's not. Our AD's words still ring true: "You have to consider where Iowa is at" and where our program is. You didn't get our best today, you lucked your way into another win just like your previous wins.
OK Smart Guy, try figuring out where Nebraska is vs where Iowa is. It is like talking to a post with some of you. Iowa won today, is 12-0, going for the Big Ten Championship, maybe even the National Championship playoff. You are 5-7 and in Turmoil. Keep talking. Oh yeah, you didn't get our best today either.

As if the Iowa defense didn't have anything to do with those turnovers.

By the way, some 1980s teams were better than this Iowa team. And 2002. But I still take it.

I don't think anyone over the age of 10 thinks this is the best football team
Iowa has ever had. Best record 12-0 can't argue that, but best team, maybe just bash them to feel better about your worst team ever.

How did that work out for you? You might want to get used to this, you are now living Nebraska football for at least the next 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT