ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa.......

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
Can we change something PLEASE. Can we say THE HAWKEYES SUCK instead of Iowa? I know I know it's a lot to ask BUT we have lots of Husker fans living in Iowa. I know some really good people in Iowa who are ISU fans AND Husker fans. IMO the Cyclone fan base is VERY similar to the Husker fan base in it's makeup. IMO it just sounds wrong to say ALL of Iowa sucks. The other factor for me is that we recruit Iowa. I think it's insulting to OUR players who hail from Iowa to use the blanket statement that "Iowa sucks". I'll take cover now.

Can we change something PLEASE. Can we say THE HAWKEYES SUCK instead of Iowa? I know I know it's a lot to ask BUT we have lots of Husker fans living in Iowa. I know some really good people in Iowa who are ISU fans AND Husker fans. IMO the Cyclone fan base is VERY similar to the Husker fan base in it's makeup. IMO it just sounds wrong to say ALL of Iowa sucks. The other factor for me is that we recruit Iowa. I think it's insulting to OUR players who hail from Iowa to use the blanket statement that "Iowa sucks". I'll take cover now.

Freaking Benedict Arnold. You will now be referred to as “Benedict.” IOWA SUCKS

Reactions: SC_'sker

Are you sh!tting me?!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT