ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa. How original

This is beautiful. They literally have weenie envy.
They probably be shooting Vienna sausages out of it.😂
81JoBxrBAxL._SX679_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA679SH20_.jpg

You are barking up the wrong tree. Their fans wave goodbye. I'm simply an observer.
You are the one barking up the wrong tree. Obviously you have not seen the videos of parents holding their sick child at the window telling them the 69,00 people are waving at them are hoping they will get better. You have a warped since of what is good in this world.

You are the one barking up the wrong tree. Obviously you have not seen the videos of parents holding their sick child at the window telling them the 69,00 people are waving at them are hoping they will get better. You have a warped since of what is good in this world.
34e88049b55d22256c6db9737c6eaf58.jpg

Reactions: bigboxes
Aren’t Wimmers made in Nebraska? It’s been a long time since I’ve had had one, but I remember them being fantastic dogs.

Reactions: dragonraider1
Sure. What ya gonna do? Blowhard.
Dude - nothing I’m just confused. You make a dark joke about kids dying. I highlight a comedian who has thousands of jokes about kids dying and thought you might like his humor. My intent obviously came through wrong. My bad - chill.

Also I don’t have 1130 posts - so I was confused. But for future reference what post count do I need to have to give you direction?

… also a joke.

Dude - nothing I’m just confused. You make a dark joke about kids dying. I highlight a comedian who has thousands of jokes about kids dying and thought you might like his humor. My intent obviously came through wrong. My bad - chill.
This is really sad.

So it wasn’t a joke you made about the kids in Iowa City and you really feel that way. That’s F’d up.
What do you want from me, troll? I made a mockery of your whole fanbase and school.

Live and bathe in it. Accept that you are who you are.

Also, Iowa corn is rather bitter.

Reactions: scarletred
Aren’t Wimmers made in Nebraska? It’s been a long time since I’ve had had one, but I remember them being fantastic dogs.
They are. Mostly in West Point. I don't know if Wimmers has a patent on hot dog launchers but it is amusing and charming to see Iwegians sporting dog launchers with the "Wimmers" logo. Wimmers to my knowledge is the exclusive supplier for dogs in Memorial Stadium and they market a "Stadium Dog" as large as brats in a six pack and my favorite "Official Dog of Husker Nation" in larger bundles.

They are. Mostly in West Point. I don't know if Wimmers has a patent on hot dog launchers but it is amusing and charming to see Iwegians sporting dog launchers with the "Wimmers" logo. Wimmers to my knowledge is the exclusive supplier for dogs in Memorial Stadium and they market a "Stadium Dog" as large as brats in a six pack and my favorite "Official Dog of Husker Nation" in larger bundles.
Iowa fans don't know their sisters from their cousins. They probably aren't able to read this post anyway

What do you want from me, troll? I made a mockery of your whole fanbase and school.

Live and bathe in it. Accept that you are who you are.

Also, Iowa corn is rather bitter.
Okay - whatever dude. It’s not my fan base and school. Obviously I misunderstood your point earlier. My apologies. Thought you made a joke - you were serious about little kids dying.

I was way off - that is a perfectly normal response to a fan base and extremely classy.

I was completely in the wrong and own it. GBR.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs HuskerHusaria
Okay - whatever dude. It’s not my fan base and school. Obviously I misunderstood your point earlier. My apologies. Thought you made a joke - you were serious about little kids dying.

I was way off - that is a perfectly normal response to a fan base and extremely classy.

I was completely in the wrong and own it. GBR.
#Hawkbyes

What is this new fangled technology that allows them to shoot wieners from a low powered air cannon. Boy howdy, next you'll tell me they can shoot t-shirts from them things. Thank NASA, you truly have gone to the moon.

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT