ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa 3 South Dakota St Jackrabbits 3 halftime

who cares, michigan fan

I am pleased that someone pissed in your cornflakes today.

31164655013_c64a14dca7_b.jpg

South Dakota ST. just dumped the Iowa QB lol.

As fun as it would be for Iowa to lose SDSU, most likely does not have the depth to keep it up the whole game.

SDSU needs to get a pick 6 or something. I do not think they can score a TD.

Last edited:
Wow zero TDs against an FCS team? Brian Ferentz is just stealing money.

Yet, they will probably still put up 4 TDs against us.

Good question for debate - which is the worse coaching decision: Iowa continuing to traipse out the worst QB in college football or the onside kick?

Good question for debate - which is the worse coaching decision: Iowa continuing to traipse out the worst QB in college football or the onside kick?
If Petras is the best QB Iowa has, fine. But why not minimize his awfulness by pounding the ball on the ground?

I feel like Kirk would quickly shitcan any other OC who was too dumb to see that.

If Petras is the best QB Iowa has, fine. But why not minimize his awfulness by pounding the ball on the ground?

I feel like Kirk would quickly shitcan any other OC who was too dumb to see that.
Petras today was definitely not the best they have to offer. But for whatever reason, Padilla didn’t get a chance for even a series. They couldn’t run the ball for shit because of having no passing game. They tried running the ball. Even got inside SDSU’s 10 before a fumble.

It’s gotta be Kirks stubbornness. How about this for a stat? Iowa has had 2 passing TD’s in the last 9 games.

They try. Seems when your QB cant throw putting 8 or 9 in the box is quite effective in stopping the run.

I don’t think Iowa’s defense would struggle to stop North Dakota. Hawkeye defense is legit.

And it’s a good thing, since the D has to drag around an incompetent nepotism hire of an OC.
Well both NU and Iowa played crap teams today from the same conference I think

Iowa let over a little over 100 yards
Nu let up a little over 300

Seems like both D's are about the same

One offense scored 3 points one scored in the 30's.

Well both NU and Iowa played crap teams today from the same conference I think

Iowa let over a little over 100 yards
Nu let up a little over 300

Seems like both D's are about the same

One offense scored 3 points one scored in the 30's.
Eh, Nebraska probably has the better offense. But I'll be very surprised if Iowa coughs up 31 points and 500+ yards to Northwestern.

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT