ADVERTISEMENT

Intern Power Rankings Week 6

WesternNebraskan

Nebraska Legend
Jan 31, 2004
W. Nebraska
Like the Purdue game we saw some improvements from Nebraska I also saw improvements from the interns. But in the end both are still unfortunate losers while still trying figure out who they are. Maybe this week will be the breakthrough...

...Maybe... with that here are the Week 6 ranks and standings updates:

1) @Alec Rome - Freaking Rome. Dude is killing his competition. RRS banter, gambling tips, nuggs, Rome is looking like the complete package. Keep up the good work kid.

2) @Mike Wheeler - Wheels still only does the bare minimum but hangs on to #2, while Rome kicks his ass in production. At least you gave us script of a sports nightly show. I think. I still like your style Wheels which keeps you at #2, but I see more potential and need to see you step up like I think you have in you. It’s a CULTURE issue I’m certain of that.

3) @Grace Harmon - randomly appeared on a RRS mailbag post and then disappeared again. Good enough to get her a third place spot, which says about all that needs to be said about the strength of the interns this year.

4) @Allie Snow - literally MIA this week. Went complete Harmon on us. Not much more to be said. Last place this week. What does Dean pay the interns btw? #NotMy$9.99/Month

Standings through 5 weeks:
(4 for 1st, 3 for 2nd, 2 for 3rd, 1 for 4th)

1) @Alec Rome 21 points
2) @Allie Snow 16 points
3) @Mike Wheeler 15 points
4) @Grace Harmon 6 points

Here’s to a Husker and intern breakthrough this week- not holding my breath though- GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News