ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Updates

HuskerFan31

Administrator
Sep 10, 2006
Core Jackson could be back as soon as Wednesday.

Jake Bunz is playing catch and has thrown a couple bullpens.

Colby Gomes has not got back on the mound at practice.

Kyle Perry is scheduled for surgery on the 19th.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobsterMobster
Feel bad for Gomes and Perry. Glad Bunz is able to start pitching in games again soon. Great news regarding Core!

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Koty Frank is questionable, has an appointment tomorrow I believe but might be Wednesday.

I'm fairly confident the Gomes news is misleading.

Koty Frank is questionable, has an appointment tomorrow I believe but might be Wednesday.

I suppose “hasn’t gotten on the mound” could mean not because of injury but for any other reason. What’s the scoop?

Too bad about Koty, can’t really lose too many more pitchers. Wonder if they’ll give Jelkin a shot now.

Help a guy out here. Can't remember anything about a Koty Frank injury. What and when happened? I'm drawing a blank here.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
I don't understand the TBA at all unless Frank is a gametime decision. Jelkin is the only option to replace him in the rotation.

Last confirmation I heard was Wednesday morning, and it was still Frank taking a week off.

Jelkin had issues earlier in the year, so maybe this is a save face situation by not naming him?

Last confirmation I heard was Wednesday morning, and it was still Frank taking a week off.

Jelkin had issues earlier in the year, so maybe this is a save face situation by not naming him?
I don't doubt you at all, your info is consistently solid. Could be right on their line of thinking with Jelkin.

That seems the "between the lines" and for a guy who had pretty decent success it must have been something non-trivial
Yeah, Ima reading "between the lines". And the immaturity virus has struck again.

Best stuff on the staff? C'est la vie.

It's great to hear that Core Jackson could be back soon - I'm sure that will be a big boost for the team. It's also good to hear that Jake Bunz is progressing and getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully, Colby Gomes will be able to get back on the mound soon too. I'm sorry to hear about Kyle Perry's upcoming surgery - I hope everything goes smoothly and he has a speedy recovery. Moreover, he should have the best physiotherapy services available. Thanks for sharing the updates!

Last edited:
What Is Happening Leah Remini GIF by TV Land

Reactions: k9_r and sklarbodds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT