Patrick O’Brien: 12

John Raridon: 50

Greg Simmons: 31

JD Spielman: 10

Ben Stille: 95

Jack Stoll: 86

Eli Sullivan: 28

Boe Wilson: 56
JOJO is gonna really light up the announcers; he is all over the field. HCMR has spontaneously brought this up several times. Hope he adjusts fast and sees the field early. Announcers : " and the #13 has hit the N opponents offense again : there goes JOJO with another big play " - love it !!!

I figured they would all be in the 80's, and then start using decimals. Like 80.1, 80.2, etc. That way we can employ our 10 wide receiver formations. After all, everybody knows we are going to pass every single play.
Damn you're right, how did I not think of that? Haha, we are going to be the Texas Tech of the B1G, can't wait!

Love the connotations and representation of #71 and #50! Especially still able to see it like yesterday when the best college center wearing #50 came to town at my dad's invite and request to give his faith speech a men's church banquet in the middle of a good ole fashion Nebraska snow storm while bringing an un-named soph tackle with him, Jeff Rairdon. Listened to their personal faith journey as a soph in HS and watched Rairdon maul folk in '83. Full circle.

Might as well parlay this thread into the "how many of these kids will see the field this season"?

I see Spielman (yes I know he's hurt), Domann, Jefferson, Simmons, Grim (he's enrolled this semester), Dismuke, & Alexander

GBR

#95 will eventually be a 3 time award winner, 2 year starter, & an Academic All American. Just my prediction.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT