ADVERTISEMENT

In former Nebraska Football Coaching News…

One more one last ride? Asking for a friend. Winking

Here ya go, friend.
6a2030802de07f16dc203a00f30f8284.gif

I still remember the super dorky fans...digging up old news stories about how UCLA wanted him and USC wanted him and Bama wanted him. Hahaha

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
If that is what you want to believe.. But which coach teams have been more physical in the B1G?
Not sure what this refers to

Are you arguing that we have been a better coached team the last 4 years because subjectively you believe we have been more physical despite losing more?

Kept trying to tell us an adult was in charge now, just because they hated Bo so much. Turned out, Barry/Eichorst was in charge.
I forgot about that!

"Now there is an adult in charge, a professional!"
and remember that when Bo was here, he sucked at recruiting but once Mike got here it was "Just wait until you see him develop the guys Bo brought in"

I'm confused about the whole "one last ride" dig. Did people expect him to stop coaching football after getting fired because of what he said when he first got here?
I can't speak for other people, but I don't care he coached after NU and Nebraska was not his last stop as one might infer by his comments. What bothered me was when asked why he took the job he said he and his wife were looking for one last adventure, or one last big adventure, something like that. At the time I was hoping he would say something like "To return Nebraska to its rightful place among college football elite teams", or similar. I couldn't believe I as a fan was going to have to enable his adventures.

I’m so glad that pencil necked geek is not on our sidelines, although I’m not really impressed with the whiny little bitch we have right now, but what do you do…

Kinda telling that this is the biggest achievement of any former Nebraska coach in the post-Osborne era. I mean, maybe a MAC coach of the year award is bigger? I guess Callahan has had a pretty nice career, but has definitely toiled in obscurity.

I truly loved the dudes talking up Cavanaugh’s resume and all of the HONORABLE-MENTION all PAC-10 OL he coached up.
Hahaha!

I mean, I get it, we all love the Huskers (except for the weird Iowa fans that post here) but man the lengths and research that went into trying to prove that it was an amazing hire(s) was really impressive.

Hahaha!

I mean, I get it, we all love the Huskers (except for the weird Iowa fans that post here) but man the lengths and research that went into trying to prove that it was an amazing hire(s) was really impressive.

dont think that research counted in the streak

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
Hated the hire from the get go but does his record of being just .500 over 3 years
Only 1 winning season in 3 years
Only 2 bowl games in 3 years

justify his firing or did he deserve more time?

Hated the hire from the get go but does his record of being just .500 over 3 years
Only 1 winning season in 3 years
Only 2 bowl games in 3 years

justify his firing or did he deserve more time?
Welcome to the board. I always love to get new Red blood on here.

You start new threads as if you're a veteran poster. It's almost like you've been here before. Great work.

I should warn you though that there's a worthless, dickless, jobless,homeless pos Iowa fan who poses as a Husker.

He likes to include red in his username and reference star Husker quarterbacks. If you notice anyone who fits that description please speak up.

• Haha
Reactions: iowa_potato
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT