ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine being a Maryland fan

Joe_Bananas

Nov 2, 2019
Early in the season they thought they were for real. Beat Cuse 70-0 or something. Then reality hits for 9 straight weeks. These are good people not to be teased. In November you lose to one of the worst Nebraska teams of all time 54-7. I'm rooting for their bball team bc they deserve a release.

Early in the season they thought they were for real. Beat Cuse 70-0 or something. Then reality hits for 9 straight weeks. These are good people not to be teased. In November you lose to one of the worst Nebraska teams of all time 54-7. I'm rooting for their bball team bc they deserve a release.

We now know how you got the name "bananas"

Good by their standards. DMV still didn't give two poops about em then either.
Most of us would take what Friedgen did right about now.....

7 bowls in 10 years...average record of 9-3 in those seasons.

Had a couple of rough ones thrown in those 10 years as well.

They fired him in the same year that he had been named ACC COTY and had gone 9-4....maybe they deserve the misery for that move.

Rutgers is 7-44 in Big Ten play since entering the league
Maryland is 14-31 in Big Ten play.
Is this the right fit? Cornered the east coast I guess.

They fired him in the same year that he had been named ACC COTY and had gone 9-4....maybe they deserve the misery for that move.

I'm not disputing that he did a good job, I'm just saying very few in DMV gave a shit.

It sounds like they pulled a Pedersen...

Reactions: ssmill777
Ok, I'll imagine. What is it like? They only had about 4 people at the game today.

Imagine being one of the biggest pricks in the history of Husker fans! Congrats.......A.......hole!

Imagine being one of the biggest pricks in the history of Husker fans! Congrats.......A.......hole!

He can't hold a candle to @Top_Gun_ , not only is he a degenerate gambler, he's a raging alcoholic that gets mad when other Husker fans celebrate wins

He can't hold a candle to @Top_Gun_ , not only is he a degenerate gambler, he's a raging alcoholic that gets mad when other Husker fans celebrate wins
no, I call out pussies who pose as fans, do nothing but talk shit then change their tune the second things go well acting like they're happy after wins they predicted would be an ass whooping.

best log off, poser. nobody's buying your shit. you've shown your true colors too many times to be allowed to celebrate with those who deserve it.

you can't for one second stand behind what you say, positive or negative. it's shameful and embarrassing.

no, I call out pussies who pose as fans, do nothing but talk shit then change their tune the second things go well acting like they're happy after wins they predicted would be an ass whooping.

best log off, poser. nobody's buying your shit. you've shown your true colors too many times to be allowed to celebrate with those who deserve it.

you can't for one second stand behind what you say, positive or negative. it's shameful and embarrassing.

Oooh whatcha gonna do if I don't log off? You gonna fight me bro?

Y u so triggered anyway? We just kicked ass

Oooh whatcha gonna do if I don't log off? You gonna fight me bro?

Y u so triggered anyway? We just kicked ass
@SC_'sker just loves the smell of his own BS
_5S3eP.gif

Chick-fil-A disowned the Salvation Army this week. I disagree with it. Gay mafia pushed it and CFA caved. Something to think about.

Actually, we all can relate. Many thought the Huskers were for real at the beginning of the season, only to proceed into a season of unexplainable losses and blowouts. Instead of laughs, we now get sympathy pats on the back from fans of programs we used to blowout saying, “You guys really did have some good teams back in the 1900’s”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT