ADVERTISEMENT

I'm so used to waiting two days to cool down....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....I forgot to chime in on Saturday!!!:)

5 thoughts:
One of my former tennis players attends CU and was at the game...."unlike any atmosphere I've ever seen!"

Our defensive energy was unreal,to me

Love Dowdell...love Rahmir...use them...all the time

want us to continue to put the hammer down...

my son...Husker raised though never living there a minute...surprised HIS 10 year old with his first game....speechless...

Love it all!

A 10 yr olds first game! 👍👍

So many positive aspects in the first half! I don't even know where to start in my praise.

I think I've rewatched BIG Football in 60 four times already. But only the first half. 🤣

A 10 yr olds first game! 👍👍

So many positive aspects in the first half! I don't even know where to start in my praise.

I think I've rewatched BIG Football in 60 four times already. But only the first half. 🤣

I recorded it and tried to rewatch it twice. Literally fell a sleep in the 3rd quarter both times 🤣

....I forgot to chime in on Saturday!!!:)

5 thoughts:
One of my former tennis players attends CU and was at the game...."unlike any atmosphere I've ever seen!"

Our defensive energy was unreal,to me

Love Dowdell...love Rahmir...use them...all the time

want us to continue to put the hammer down...

my son...Husker raised though never living there a minute...surprised HIS 10 year old with his first game....speechless...

Love it all!
There was a couple in front of us with a sign that it was his 10th birthday and it was his first Husker game. He tried so hard to get on the jumbo screen but it didn’t happen. Not sure if it was your son, but they seemed like a great family!

There was a couple in front of us with a sign that it was his 10th birthday and it was his first Husker game. He tried so hard to get on the jumbo screen but it didn’t happen. Not sure if it was your son, but they seemed like a great family!
It probs wasn’t them… he turned 10 in March… but he felt treated🙂
My oldest son’s first game was in 88 Condiment State … he couldn’t get over it… he was 9… great memories!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT