ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to Applebee's baby. Thank you 10 & 11

Just played "On The Line" with 10 & 11 again. The topic was about the MUDECAS basketball tourney in Beatrice this week. Picked 5, T or F questions in 40 seconds. Laugh all you want but that's a $50 gift card to Applebee's.

$50 will buy a lot of grub. Not the greatest food ever, but $50 is a pretty decent gift card.

Reactions: sparky62
Better read the fine print on the card, which says something like,

"Bringing your own condiments is strictly prohibited."

Awesome, congrats. As much as it cost's to go out to eat anymore, starting with a half-a-hundy is a nice way to start. I have trouble enjoying some meals anymore, knowing a huge bill is coming afterwards.

Sparky, I was going to tell you I went to visit my sister in Springfield so we went out to eat. They had three types of wings and one of them was the "owners choice" or something like that. I asked what it was and they said it was his favorite and they use a Sauce called Sparky's! Being a huge fan, I ordered them immediately and convinced my wife to do the same. They were a big hit at the table after everyone tried them.

Sparky, I was going to tell you I went to visit my sister in Springfield so we went out to eat. They had three types of wings and one of them was the "owners choice" or something like that. I asked what it was and they said it was his favorite and they use a Sauce called Sparky's! Being a huge fan, I ordered them immediately and convinced my wife to do the same. They were a big hit at the table after everyone tried them.

Thanks a ton. Love posts like these. It makes it all worth it.
1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Have a great day sir.

Reactions: baseball31ne
WHEN IS SPARKY'S COMING TO WICHITA????????????????????????????
Isn't there a Hy-Vee there? If there is go to the customer service desk & ask them to bring it in. Here is the product number from the warehouse. 120424. BTW, a small pallet of the NEW Sparkys Fire was delivered to the warehouse on Tuesday. Or I can ask our new retail broker if there are any affiliated grocers that they deliver to in the Wichita area. On that note. Since we now have a retail broker(Brenmar) we now have access to 100's of smaller grocery stores. Just ask your local grocery store manager if the deal with Brenmar or The Thompson Co. Thanks everyone.

Isn't there a Hy-Vee there? If there is go to the customer service desk & ask them to bring it in. Here is the product number from the warehouse. 120424. BTW, a small pallet of the NEW Sparkys Fire was delivered to the warehouse on Tuesday. Or I can ask our new retail broker if there are any affiliated grocers that they deliver to in the Wichita area. On that note. Since we now have a retail broker(Brenmar) we now have access to 100's of smaller grocery stores. Just ask your local grocery store manager if the deal with Brenmar or The Thompson Co. Thanks everyone.

Nope. Only krogers dba dillons and walmarts, maybe a "food for less" or something but it is majorly monopolized.

Nope. Only krogers dba dillons and walmarts, maybe a "food for less" or something but it is majorly monopolized.
I'll call Brenmar on Tuesday. Thanks @suhnami
Let me do some checking about kroegers & dillons & "food for less".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT