ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois @ Penn State

Normally I wouldn't think Illinois has much of a chance. But they might have a chance tonight with all the starters PSU has out. Injury bug is hitting the Nits hard this year

Reactions: leodisflowers
That fat slob can coach. I don’t know how his fat disgusting diabetes riddled ass does it, but he can coach…
Yeah, but does his wife have to shower every time after sex? Or does she have a personal trainer or pool boy to take care of her needs?

• Haha
Reactions: BigRedTed
Other teams make bad choices too. I hate shotgun at the goal line, bad snap and no more goal line. Why throw in 3rd and long, no timeouts for State, just run the ball and get out with a shorter FG

Why are people rooting for PSU? Illinois loss hurts us. Maybe not a big difference but I’d rather see the teams that beat us succeed.

The end of that game and Illinois’ performance seemed eerily familiar… penalties and sacks, going in the wrong direction…

Don't care for Illinois and was admittedly rooting for Penn State. But it's good to see they gave the Nits a tough time considering our game last week. I was a bit worried that Penn State was going to win 50-3 or something.

Why are people rooting for PSU? Illinois loss hurts us. Maybe not a big difference but I’d rather see the teams that beat us succeed.
Illinois b1tches and fat ass Bert got what they deserved. Stupid Illinois receiver hushing the Nebraska crowd. Altmeyer cussing out the Nebraska bench on the first Illinois TD, Illinois player getting in our kickers face after he missed. Fvck Illinois! Glad to see them get their asses handed to them!

Reactions: BigRedTed
Illinois b1tches and fat ass Bert got what they deserved. Stupid Illinois receiver hushing the Nebraska crowd. Altmeyer cussing out the Nebraska bench on the first Illinois TD, Illinois player getting in our kickers face after he missed. Fvck Illinois! Glad to see them get their asses handed to them!
4☆'s vs 3☆'s tonight. If our defense shows up we win last week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT