ADVERTISEMENT

Illini prediction score

Some stuff from an Illinois postboard, it is such an annoying take:

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but Nebraska has canceled in person classes on Friday to accommodate students so they can fully attend and enjoy the game. Yes, this is an actual thing and not a joke:

Nebraska cancels Friday classes to accommodate football

So expect an even roudier crowd on Friday with a full day of drunken pregaming. Nebraska fans seem absolutely psyched about this game and the prospect of beating a Top 25 team for the first time in something like 8 years. Most are extremely confident in this being a blowout and will likely be showing up expecting domination.

Holy shit...."Nebraska is the most underated program in the country"....then he went on fo slobber all over Rhule.
He has been really down on us for years. So weird to hear his 180, but I guess we should get used to it. I didn't watch it but sportscenter said Rhule was going to be on tonight. Rhule is everywhere.

Reactions: BleedRed78
He has been really down on us for years. So weird to hear his 180, but I guess we should get used to it. I didn't watch it but sportscenter said Rhule was going to be on tonight. Rhule is everywhere.

I've been down on us to...

....he also was around during our heyday and frequently waxes poetic about it and Tom. I like the guy. Think he's a great watch and listen. When I was a traveling self emoloyed adjuster and sat radio was a new thing and he came on ESPN.. and 4hrs drivetime would literally fly by. Good sports talk tadio is in short supply.

Reactions: shocksker
27-24 Nebraska

Sipping the Rhuleade, not chugging yet
Sipping Tea Time GIF
You.

Me.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT