ADVERTISEMENT

If you are an Ohio State or Michigan fan, do you…

What do fans do in the face of overwhelming evidence of systematic sexual and physical assaults?

• Publicly demand accountability from Ohio State or Michigan for pervasive crimes and cover ups

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Disassociate from these schools who still employ dozens who have covered up horrific crimes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • As a horrible person continue to root for your crime factory school; victims are a cost of business

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Nov 30, 2019
OK, there is no reasonable way to further deny the systematic sexual and physical abuses numbering in the hundreds of known cases pervasive throughout the athletic departments of Ohio State and Michigan. The cover ups are decades long. The number of different incidents and different Ohio State and Michigan sports programs make this a very well-established pattern of criminal behavior that has been accepted by these programs. The victims are mostly students or women. The horrendous crimes were committed by athletes, coaches (multiple), and medical staff and covered up by dozens if not hundreds more athletes, coaches, athletic directors, and various administrators. Many of those covering up hundreds of horrific crimes are still currently employed by Ohio State and Michigan.

So in light of the evidence against Ohio State and Michigan crimes being so overwhelming, so pervasive, so protected by current employees of these institutions, and such a well-documented pattern of crime and cover up that Ohio State and Michigan athletics are completely indefensible, what do fans of these crime factories do now?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
OK, there is no reasonable way to further deny the systematic sexual and physical abuses numbering in the hundreds of known cases pervasive throughout the athletic departments of Ohio State and Michigan. The cover ups are decades long. The number of different incidents and different Ohio State and Michigan sports programs make this a very well-established pattern of criminal behavior that has been accepted by these programs. The victims are mostly students or women. The horrendous crimes were committed by athletes, coaches (multiple), and medical staff and covered up by dozens if not hundreds more athletes, coaches, athletic directors, and various administrators. Many of those covering up hundreds of horrific crimes are still currently employed by Ohio State and Michigan.

So in light of the evidence against Ohio State and Michigan crimes being so overwhelming, so pervasive, so protected by current employees of these institutions, and such a well-documented pattern of crime and cover up that Ohio State and Michigan athletics are completely indefensible, what do fans of these crime factories do now?
Start hanging out with Pene State fans.

Sure, but have any of their football coaches ever said anything that got their fans hopes too high? That's where we draw the line, right?
Bad example. The two coaches you are referencing had more win before their first seasons ended that Frost has in two full seasons combined.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch

You can ask them, instead of us.

Or, you can put yourself in their shoes, and ask yourself what YOU would do if it were discovered that these things were happening at Nebraska.

Bad example. The two coaches you are referencing had more win before their first seasons ended that Frost has in two full seasons combined.
Jesus H.

He is saying its sad and pathetic, BUT.............. Most fans are more apt to get their panties in a bunch over a coach being confident and trying to get people hyped then they are about Institutional cover up and rug sweeping of countless sexual assaults.

As a horrible person continue to root for your crime factory school; victims are a cost of business

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingRollingLaugh

you, sir, are a hero. don't forget mich st.

scumbags one and all!

Sweet rant

You need a write-in option, on the poll, though.

Quit supporting the school until its scrubbed clean.

People should be getting fired, pensions eliminated, their assets liquidated and turned over to the victims for compensation, prosecuted and then their body turned over to the families of the victims, or the victims themselves for the last leg of punishment.

Send a message.

My other thought is maybe Nebraska should seek admittance into the SEC, what kind of conference did Nebraska join?

As an OSU fan, I would vote for #1. Living in Columbus, I know the Ohio House and Senate feel OSU is dragging their feet in coming up with some type of settlement with the victims. Both parties (OSU and attorneys for the plaintiffs) were in mediation to resolve the issue but no resolution has been reached. The plaintiffs now want the mediation process to end and for the courts to decide the case. Personally, this has dragged on for too long and an agreement needs to be reached. And yes, I am a horrible person. The satisfaction of beating our Big 10 brethren on football Saturdays gives me great pleasure.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
sorry, couldn't help myself. had to come back for more. this thread is why God created message boards.

urban meyer is an absolute serial scumbag and I respect the scumbag ohio fan for posting his scumbag opinion here. @Capiche good for you, man. consider this a digital handshake.

same with all the michigan admins from both scumbag michigan schools. though I do not respect their fans, as they would vehemently deny their scumbaggery.

what a world. GBR

FYI, OSU has reached a settlement in 11 of the 18 lawsuits. The settlement amounts were not disclosed.

Sexual crimes aren’t horrible and anyone committing them or enabling them should receive the appropriate consequences. Having said that, this thread really wasn’t started because of sexual crimes. It was started to make someone who isn’t happy with their favorite team’s football record, feel better about themself.

Sexual crimes aren’t horrible
giphy.gif

Sexual crimes aren’t horrible and anyone committing them or enabling them should receive the appropriate consequences. Having said that, this thread really wasn’t started because of sexual crimes. It was started to make someone who isn’t happy with their favorite team’s football record, feel better about themself.
Sexual crimes aren’t horrible? Get real

It would be interesting to know what the charges are. Telling dirty jokes 10 years ago to a newly woke sjw does not hold much water with me. The article says he did have a sexual encounter with a co-worker subordinate but again if they are both simply whores then why get our panties in a bunch? Is this not exactly the argument made on behalf of Clinton?

btw, I vote for full disclosure, proper discovery and accountability.
Go Blue!

This guy in this article has nothing to do with Michigan athletics. This "hundreds of cases" allegation is patently false.

For Ohio State, if he is referring to the two players charged with sexual assualt, well, NU had three.

For Michigan, if he is referring to Strauss, that occurred between 1978-1999.

The OP needs to name names or stop spreading stupid lies.

I know my opinion will be hated by the OP and the MeToo crowd. But I think that crimes should be reported to the police when they happen. Not 40 years later in million-dollar lawsuits. And not to coaches, with million-dollar lawsuits following, claiming improper actions taken.

And another very telling post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT