ADVERTISEMENT

If you are a Blue Chip or Major Portal Player???

AzRed8

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Why would you want to come to play for this dumpster fire? This program is so cursed. Many programs with less like Northwestern, Kanas, K-State, etc. are doing far better than us.
How far from the bottom is this program is anybody's guess.
Can anyone explain it?

Compare where we are now with where we should be - 8-3, easily. So frustrating.

Why would you want to come to play for this dumpster fire? This program is so cursed. Many programs with less like Northwestern, Kanas, K-State, etc. are doing far better than us.
Can anyone explain it?
they have established systems and plug players in.
We switch things up, coaches, offensive styles (even within coaching staffs) and have no identity.

Riley tried to mesh offensive styles before going to his true offense and was fired.
Frost comes in and wants to be a power finesse but that never materialized.

Can anyone explain it?
Coaching. Fundamentals. Game management. We have been the worst power 5 team in probably all these areas for the last 6-8 years.

Reactions: HuskerDrew
Other than maybe a 7 figure deposit in the bank account, there is absolutely nothing that a blue-chip QB sees that will make him want to come here.

Reactions: Chuck003
Yep. Fire another coach cuz that seems to be working. Stupidity at its finest. Huskers win all is good. They lose Rhule is a horrible dumb ass coach and needs to go. Y’all are beyond crazy.

Yep. Fire another coach cuz that seems to be working. Stupidity at its finest. Huskers win all is good. They lose Rhule is a horrible dumb ass coach and needs to go. Y’all are beyond crazy.
Firing hasn’t been the wrong choice.. hiring the wrong coach has been the poor choice.. sorry your pea brain can’t comprehend…

Reactions: Dylman and Chuck003
Firing hasn’t been the wrong choice.. hiring the wrong coach has been the poor choice.. sorry your pea brain can’t comprehend…
My peabrain huh. That’s classic. I’ll call Trev and let him know when he fires Rhule he needs to call you and get your feedback on the next coach. Clearly they should have been hiring your first choice and we wouldn’t be in this situation.

My peabrain huh. That’s classic. I’ll call Trev and let him know when he fires Rhule he needs to call you and get your feedback on the next coach. Clearly they should have been hiring your first choice and we wouldn’t be in this situation.
Yep.. Gundy would be here and would have already won 9 game but instead we hired this loser who has never beat a ranked team …

lick-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

Yeah cuz Gundy is a man. He’s a complete tool. That’s probably why you have a huge man crush on him though.
A tool? Anyway yes would have easily won 9 games by now. Glad you love these loser seasons. By the looks of things you age just as poorly as rhule .. can’t believe that douche is 48

Reactions: K_Y_E
A tool? Anyway yes would have easily won 9 games by now. Glad you love these loser seasons. By the looks of things you age just as poorly as rhule .. can’t believe that douche is 48
😂 I’m sorry you have to call names to feel better. I didn’t know I looked so old for my age. Tell me, how old am I? I’m holding my grandson in my picture. You must really be some phenomenon. But yeah, Gundy is so great. That’s why after all this time he’s still in Stillwater NOT being relevant.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Yep.. Gundy would be here and would have already won 9 game but instead we hired this loser who has never beat a ranked team …

lick-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif
I hear you and I think that is easy to say BUT...haha...you have to remember what Rhule inherited and what has transpired during preseason and during the season with injuries. Rhule made the cardinal sin of picking the wrong QB1 and that's on him. I'm not defending Rhule, just saying you know it's not as easy as picking up another coach and he turns it all around in one season.

I hear you and I think that is easy to say BUT...haha...you have to remember what Rhule inherited and what has transpired during preseason and during the season with injuries. Rhule made the cardinal sin of picking the wrong QB1 and that's on him. I'm not defending Rhule, just saying you know it's not as easy as picking up another coach and he turns it all around in one season.
He inherited the easiest schedule in Husker history and may not even go .500

He inherited the easiest schedule in Husker history and may not even go .500
I know man, it's hard to defend that. Hard to defend a lot of the decision making. I'm really not. I think I'm just so numb to it that apathy is setting in. Starting to feel sorry for myself as a fan and making excuses as why my team is losing week in and week out.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I know man, it's hard to defend that. Hard to defend a lot of the decision making. I'm really not. I think I'm just so numb to it that apathy is setting in. Starting to feel sorry for myself as a fan and making excuses as why my team is losing week in and week out.
Made another bad hire.. we’re the Detroit lions before the finally made a good hire.. Gotta keep firing these bums until we get it right

Reactions: Dylman
Can anyone explain it?
With fans like you, who needs detractors?

There's no one to fire, here. We paid this contractor 80M in advance to build us a house . . .

And wow, it's framed up real nice, but I see a jobsite where they wrapped the house in Celotex and walked off for the last five weeks . . .

Gotta make progress on the house. Otherwise, people just drive by without looking. People who don't look don't buy.

Trev shouldn't have hired the dude in the first place. And Trev? Yeah, man. UNO? Yeah. What a homerun hire he will turn out to be. Great credentials he had. He doubled his salary, so at least he is smart. I will give him that. An alum in a postion of power at Nebraska. What a goldmine regardless of what he's produced. Smart dude.

Trev shouldn't have hired the dude in the first place. And Trev? Yeah, man. UNO? Yeah. What a homerun hire he will turn out to be. Great credentials he had. He doubled his salary, so at least he is smart. I will give him that. An alum in a postion of power at Nebraska. What a goldmine regardless of what he's produced. Smart dude.
What is your point? Nebraska goes outside the box and hires an AD and coach not affiliated with the program. It was not good. So fans were pissed. They come back to someone who played football at Nebraska. Fans are pissed. Nobody is ever happy. So again, what’s your f***ing point???

Maybe Trev and Rhule should be fired and the University should just take a poll from the fans on who to hire as the AD and the football coach. Then hope that those said people want to come here where their fate is determined by what kind of mood the fans are in. I mean wow. Losing sucks but y’all just take it to a whole new level.

Other than maybe a 7 figure deposit in the bank account, there is absolutely nothing that a blue-chip QB sees that will make him want to come here.

And if they’re a blue-chip QB worth that, there will be a pretty good list of better places for them willing to match the money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT