ADVERTISEMENT

I see us running the ball.

I think our main problem is not on offense but on defense. So why go tinkering around with the offense trying to shorten the game by forcing the running game to carry a load it has not been able to carry thus far all year. Sure Grant has his yards, but those yards are happening because our passing game is keeping them from crowding the box. Just stick to the offense we have been running and run it well without turnovers and stupid as shit penalties.

I think our main problem is not on offense but on defense. So why go tinkering around with the offense trying to shorten the game by forcing the running game to carry a load it has not been able to carry thus far all year. Sure Grant has his yards, but those yards are happening because our passing game is keeping them from crowding the box. Just stick to the offense we have been running and run it well without turnovers and stupid as shit penalties.
Agree. Can’t see whipple and Mickey sidelining their playmakers and taking CT arm out of the game to put this teams future on an extremely suspect OL. They need to get the ball out quick and use grant as a change of pace.

run/pass mix depending on what is working. dont see a wild ass move one way or the other. scratch and claw dog fight and be in it on the last drive. play like we have a little pride left.
I bet the offense looks different1 No marks against Frost nor Whipple. I just hope that the defense can be a defense and keep this game close! I have bled Husker Red all my life! Crazy but I am excited about this weeks game!! In the 90's when we lost a game, I about had to walk outside and see if sun came up! It was depressing, recently (10 YEARS)), it has been... oh no big deal! That needs to change!

Reactions: huntered
I think it's going to be a low scoring game. OU's offense isn't as explosive as it has been, and their defense looks significantly better than the flag football defense under Riley/Grinch.

I think it's going to be a low scoring game. OU's offense isn't as explosive as it has been, and their defense looks significantly better than the flag football defense under Riley/Grinch.
It is. BV brought the Clemson D coaches to OU for a reason. Much faster and tackling much

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT