ADVERTISEMENT

I need help guys..

hskr_bdgr

Walk On
Nov 26, 2017
Miami and Wisconsin is about to start and I’m in the middle of a dilemma. Wisconsin win is great for the conference but I can’t stand them. I ecspecially don’t like Paul Cryst. On the other hand, I really like Mark Richt. So, Miami, or Wisconsin?

Richt is a good guy, so eventually maybe the U won't be so distasteful, but for now I think I'm still pulling for Wisconsin (B1G pride).

That said, the whole "UUUUUUUUUUU know it" thing between Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp was kinda funny. Couldn't understand half of what they were saying, but funny in a strange sort of way.

Last edited:
Miami and Wisconsin is about to start and I’m in the middle of a dilemma. Wisconsin win is great for the conference but I can’t stand them. I ecspecially don’t like Paul Cryst. On the other hand, I really like Mark Richt. So, Miami, or Wisconsin?
I think you have to go BIG10. Any win for the BIG10 against another good p5 school is a win for Neb. Makes the conf look that much better.

If there was going to be a bowl game canceled by lightning, why couldn't it be the Schools That Gave Us Shawn Eichorst Bowl?

But I despised Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin and Michigan long before Nebraska ever joined the Big Ten. So I'll hold my nose and hope for a Miami rally.

Yeah, the whole "Eff you Mother Effer thing" feels too recent.... not rooting for Wisconsin.

Reactions: keilwitzg
I think they just screwed Wisconsin out of a td. They called an illegal combination chop block on Jonathan Taylor for going low on a d-lineman who had already beat the o-lineman and wasn't even being touched when Taylor went low. Dude was totally by the o-lineman when Taylor blocked him.

One of the Badgers got Kenny Belled on that punt return - yet there was no flag. Can tell it's not a Big Ten crew.

Richt is a good guy, so eventually maybe the U won't be so distasteful, but for now I think I'm still pulling for Wisconsin (B1G pride).

That said, the whole "UUUUUUUUUUU know it" thing between Michael Irvin and Warren Sapp was kinda funny. Couldn't understand half of what they were saying, but funny in a strange sort of way.
Warren "fat boy" Sapp TF

Reactions: mmunso7
Ha, 4 picks for Canes QBs.Laughing
I do wondering if this was played in warm weather if Miami would have made this a different game. Throwing/ playing in cold for guys who have never played in cold, makes a world of difference. The cold most definitely favors Wisc.

I do wondering if this was played in warm weather if Miami would have made this a different game. Throwing/ playing in cold for guys who have never played in cold, makes a world of difference. The cold most definitely favors Wisc.
Why I took Wiscy for big points in my bowl pool. Miami can't handle cold weather.

Come on folks, the temp has been in the 40's today in NYC. It's not like the "ice bowl" game where it's 5 degrees. There were people in stands wearing jackets, not coats.

Miami was out played and they created stupid turnovers.

I like Mark Richt. I don't like the U. They cannot lose enough games as far as I'm concerned. Horrible fair-weather fans. Remember when they were highly ranked an no one showed up for home games? Did I mention this is Florida? :D

Wisconsin is easy to root for. Just a little difficult because they have owned us since joining the conference. Both parents were from Wisconsin. Father was an Wisconsin alum. Sister just moved to Milwaukee. Lots of good memories as a kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT