ADVERTISEMENT

I know most won't care, BUT....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....as a LOOOOONG suffering Reds fan, with a 61-99 record ....would you take a bet that the Reds could avoid 100 losses, if the odds were like...oh...10-1?

And I realize they have stunk MOST of the year, but at one point, they were 58-80...which means 3-19 down the stretch....nice.

The owner should sell to someone who wants to win....

2020 didn't count though that was the Covid exhibition year. As a Cubs fan 8 might have watched 6 innings of baseball all year. Really hope they start spending like the large market club they are next season

Didn’t they start 3-22 as well? Not only is that some amazing symmetry but it means they were like 56 and 59 in between.

At least you get the 3d or 4th pick in the draft!

Didn’t they start 3-22 as well? Not only is that some amazing symmetry but it means they were like 56 and 59 in between.

At least you get the 3d or 4th pick in the draft!
That is true… they were suckegg bad, got healthier, TRADED THEIR GOOD GUYS, ended this way

I swear all my teams other than the Heat are mirror images of each other. Nebraska, Washington and the Reds have made my weekends shit for years. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
....as a LOOOOONG suffering Reds fan, with a 61-99 record ....would you take a bet that the Reds could avoid 100 losses, if the odds were like...oh...10-1?

And I realize they have stunk MOST of the year, but at one point, they were 58-80...which means 3-19 down the stretch....nice.

The owner should sell to someone who wants to win....
I wish Chris Sabo, Barry Larkin and Eric Davis were still on the team!

Could be worse. Could be a Pirates fan like me. Even the Reds have hope sometimes.

Baseball has to be so boring once you know you are out of it, which for some teams is 30 games into the season...you still have 130 games to play and you know the season is over.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Could be worse. Could be a Pirates fan like me. Even the Reds have hope sometimes.
I work with a guy who is a long time Pirates fan. He says he grew up listening to them on AM radio in the 60s. He doesn't even talk about them anymore, he's more interested in listening to me blather on and on about the Royals young talent.

Well, interested might be a strong word...

Reactions: BigRedTed
And if any of those "talented young guys" get good they'll be traded for a Gatorade cooler and a few bags of sunflower seeds because the owner is a total cheap ass. That is the way of the Pirate... lol
Same situation, different colors😂
I watched the pirates play two in Cincy… their tall SS is awesome!

One of the reasons MLB blows. Own a team and don't give two shits about winning because you are printing money by simply existing as a MLB team.

Long suffering Cardinals fan here. 😁
Used to be a fun rivalry with the reds. Miss the almost fights. Yadi and Waino retiring will definitely shift things. Reds fans had some fun hatred of Yadi.
There was still some entertainment in Cincy this year. Joey Votto’s interactions with the crowd are legendary. His miked up stuff is even better!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT