ADVERTISEMENT

I just got kicked outta bed

IUHusker

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 28, 2005
For snoring... but hey she’s 8 months pregnant, and I already made her get in her wedding dress 12 and 18months after we got married so she put up with enough (props if you remember the post).

Huskers are 0-2 that sucks, but oh well. I didn’t believe we’d be unbeatable this year and I didn’t think we’d be 0-2 either...but I know we are better now then we were at the end of the year last year...I know we have a coach I would be proud to send my future son to

So good night - god speed - I hope you wake up to something pretty and GBR!!!

She’s growing a future OLB / stand up DE

(Or if he’s small a Center fielder)

She gets carte blanche until he gets here

For snoring... but hey she’s 8 months pregnant, and I already made her get in her wedding dress 12 and 18months after we got married so she put up with enough (props if you remember the post).

Huskers are 0-2 that sucks, but oh well. I didn’t believe we’d be unbeatable this year and I didn’t think we’d be 0-2 either...but I know we are better now then we were at the end of the year last year...I know we have a coach I would be proud to send my future son to

Congratulations man!!! That is great! Kids are amazing!

Reactions: IUHusker

Congratulations man!!! That is great! Kids are amazing!

Thanks man, super pumped and can’t wait to raise a future Husker fan

Reactions: Sinomatic

Right on brother! I'm raising a Nebraska fan too, but tell me, is it cheating if I give my daughter a dollar for every Nebraska score? Haha

Right on brother! I'm raising a Nebraska fan too, but tell me, is it cheating if I give my daughter a dollar for every Nebraska score? Haha

I’m just wondering if it’s child abuse if I get him a husker tattoo (classy) b4 he is 1

Side convo - who on the board has a Nebraska tattoo - I feel like clevinger has a script HUSKERS on his back

I’m just wondering if it’s child abuse if I get him a husker tattoo (classy) b4 he is 1

Side convo - who on the board has a Nebraska tattoo - I feel like clevinger has a script HUSKERS on his back

Not making fun... I have a fork mark burned into my right arm... I used to tell girls it was a 3D tattoo of the American flag

Get a CPAP machine. You will never snore again and you will feel great

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT