ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't seen this many "ORs"

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
since I went to a crew meet.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that none of our top 4 RBs has separated himself?

It is not a good thing. Hopefully, someone will run with the job in the first couple of weeks. But overall, there are way fewer ORs than in previous years.

Better then if the upperclassmen would have straight beat out the younger guys. That would have been majorly concerning. I hope EJ takes the spot because I've seen enough of the other 2 to think meh.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I don't care about the OR as much as I care that we actually stick with a guy if one gets in a groove

too many times last year we had a back start to get lathered up only to be subbed out for a cold one in the middle of a drive or series
Agreed. Drive me nuts when we cool off the hot hand. Also it might take more than one drive to get into the groove. 100% agreement.

I hope Rahmir wins the job and stays healthy. He has speed and shake and bake. He also is a good receiver. His issue has always been his health and the previous staff always went away from him right after he had several good runs. Never understood that.
As an every down back? He hasn’t shown to be that at any point in his career. I could see getting him touches in the passing game or as our primary 3rd down back

Reactions: king_kong_
Agreed. Drive me nuts when we cool off the hot hand. Also it might take more than one drive to get into the groove. 100% agreement.
Whatever happened to the back tapping the helmet when he needed a breather. That EJ just seemed to make a change for the sake of making a change. All these backs should be able to do all aspects of the job required at RB, or they shouldn't be on the depth chart.

I hope Rahmir wins the job and stays healthy. He has speed and shake and bake. He also is a good receiver. His issue has always been his health and the previous staff always went away from him right after he had several good runs. Never understood that.
I'm a real fan of Rahmir, but I think EJ is their best back. A young kid who just keeps getting better and better.

I'm a real fan of Rahmir, but I think EJ is their best back. A young kid who just keeps getting better and better.
I agree and this seems beyond obvious.

our best outcome this year is EJ takes the next step and Dowdell lives up to his high school hype.

I expect very little from the injured vets because they've never shown anything more than, well, very little.

I agree and this seems beyond obvious.

our best outcome this year is EJ takes the next step and Dowdell lives up to his high school hype.

I expect very little from the injured vets because they've never shown anything more than, well, very little.
I don't romanticize so much with the guys who've been here 5-6 years and produced little in regards to high performance along the way. I'm more inclined to go with the new guy who did a nice job last year learning the college game and producing at the same time, in addition to staying healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT