ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just so sad

Feel the pain with you, Bro! This one stings but not as badly as Illinois. What a valiant comeback only to be lost on a turnover.
I am totally convinced that Nebraska is worthy of a 25th rating I. The polls, despite the bad record.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Nebraska is improving. That is what we wanted to see. Sucks that these last 3 losses were just out of reach

Reactions: BleedRed78
Feel the pain with you, Bro! This one stings but not as badly as Illinois. What a valiant comeback only to be lost on a turnover.
I am totally convinced that Nebraska is worthy of a 25th rating I. The polls, despite the bad record.
I thought the same thing...

Nebraska is improving. That is what we wanted to see. Sucks that these last 3 losses were just out of reach
We clearly are improving and good enough to be a ranked team.

Yet, we now have an uphill climb to end the year with a winning record.

Frustrating to say the least

• Haha
Reactions: UCF-CZ
giphy.gif

when the offense sleeps for a half against a good team, I just switched to 1 quarter of bama getting beat then 1 quarter of usc getting beat, to offset 1/2 of unpleasantness.
glad the offense found time to go ahead and wake up in the 3rd quarter and at least make a game of it.

support frost, support martinez, support the transfer portal beaming in top qb's, olinemen, and special team players.

Reactions: cornwoman
Sucks to lose but I watched the game closely and saw a vastly improved Husker team. Seems like proper steps are being taken and there is reason to be hopeful in spite of your record.

That loss to Illinois stinks like a dead fish under the living room rug though.

I expect to see the best game all season when we tangle next.

We clearly are improving and good enough to be a ranked team.

Yet, we now have an uphill climb to end the year with a winning record.

Frustrating to say the least
If you rate the East Division after yesterday's games, you could argue Nebraska will have to play the best three teams it it, especially if Ta'Quan Roberson and not Sean Clifford is PSU's QB. In fact, with Roberson at QB, you could argue that Iowa's crossovers were against three of the four worst teams in the East, though the PSU defense makes the Lions a very good team.

So whom will Iowa play in Indianapolis? I gotta go with OSU.

East
  1. Ohio State
  2. Michigan
  3. Michigan State
  4. Penn State
  5. Rutgers
  6. Indiana
  7. Maryland

Reactions: RedMyMind
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT