ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers line has moved to 9 favorite over Illini

Here we go ....
Rap Game No GIF by Lifetime

Sure “reality will come calling at OSU” is totally something you would say otherwise.

I agree. Reality will come calling at OSU.
Pretty lame and lazy response. Not one person I have seen in here has said Nebraska are world beaters. People dreaming? Sure. But honest question. Do you like the trajectory of this team/program. Do you think they are improving? Do you like what Rhule is building?

Reactions: headcard
Man as much as I think we're a better team and should win by 10 atleast, I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10 ft pole. All indicators point to weather and that can be the greatest equalizer

Man as much as I think we're a better team and should win by 10 atleast, I wouldn't touch this thing with a 10 ft pole. All indicators point to weather and that can be the greatest equalizer
Looks like rain might not come in till after midnight. So we might luck out dealing with any thunderstorms..

Bert usually has a sound team. I expect to see that Friday night.

I think we will win, but still am nervous.

Polar Bear ate a CU running back in a meme. Bert could eat Polar Bear!

Not really, but figuratively.

The Illinois game this year will come down to which QB is better and who wins the turnover battle. Nebraska has been average at best at QB until this season and has absolutely sucked at the turnover margin until this season. I like Nebraska’s chances this Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT