ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers can’t hold their liquor

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
i am a former Nebraska native who hadn’t been back in a few years. Came back this week with my MSU in-laws to cheer on the huskers, and had a great time. Fans were super nice to my Spartan in-laws. Also experienced some obnoxious Spartans, which is par for the course IMO. My God, I saw so many sloppy drunk old husker fans. It was hilarious... an old timer just keeled over into a thorny rose bush at a stoplight. A big fella tried to talk shit to my father-in-law but could barely stand to do so. Some chick at Laslos get telling us it was her birthday, and that her and her friend had to leave then proceeded to get lost in a corner no where near an exit. Maybe I’m a suburban nerd now, but the level of inebriation was breathtaking. Kudos

Reactions: jlh19801
mPMqs4Z.gif

Reactions: Bold Words
Hmm not sure I came to Chicago for the Nw nebraska game and my Husker group handled our liqour just fine to the Chicago regulars

You really have a problem if you can’t hold your liquor intake when the game starts at 11 am.

That is nothing. Years ago after drinking a friend ate 4 slices of pizza. He tried to find a bathroom and walked into a closet. He forget that he ate and then ate more at Jimmy Johns. Oh, Lincoln shenanigans. lol The drunk tanks are full every home football game weekend and sadly I know several people that had that experience.

i am a former Nebraska native who hadn’t been back in a few years. Came back this week with my MSU in-laws to cheer on the huskers, and had a great time. Fans were super nice to my Spartan in-laws. Also experienced some obnoxious Spartans, which is par for the course IMO. My God, I saw so many sloppy drunk old husker fans. It was hilarious... an old timer just keeled over into a thorny rose bush at a stoplight. A big fella tried to talk shit to my father-in-law but could barely stand to do so. Some chick at Laslos get telling us it was her birthday, and that her and her friend had to leave then proceeded to get lost in a corner no where near an exit. Maybe I’m a suburban nerd now, but the level of inebriation was breathtaking. Kudos
hope they didn't drive

uh, no. and you're not supposed to wash 'it' off in there either.

I'm curious as to how you became "a former Nebraska native"?

Meh, they were old. I don't believe you.

Come on down to East Omaha.
North or South. It doesn't matter.

Last edited:
But stay away from the Bob Kerry Bridge.
Iowa fans who can't drive use it to get to Omaha.
You haven't seen nothing unless you see drunken Iowa fans coming in from Council Bluffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT