ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers back in it with Darnay Holmes?

Another premium site is saying that Keith Williams visit has the Holmes family excited for NU. I'm not a premium member, so I can't read the article on TOS.

Another premium site is saying that Keith Williams visit has the Holmes family excited for NU. I'm not a premium member, so I can't read the article on TOS.
Guess I am not premium either have to check into that thanks.

Here's a landof10 article that shows recent visits. Williams was visiting the Iowa decommit Gavin Holmes. I was just wrong, there's a first time for everything;).

Would be great to get him but I think the girlfriend is a part of the decision too ...which is dumb

If a coach recruits their area, not just their discipline, I hope he is recruiting nasty O linemen too. We need them far worse. I will even take him recruiting nasty DL. His flashy recievers will do little without both lines. I realise thet Holmes is a db, before you jump me about that.

If a coach recruits their area, not just their discipline, I hope he is recruiting nasty O linemen too. We need them far worse. I will even take him recruiting nasty DL. His flashy recievers will do little without both lines. I realise thet Holmes is a db, before you jump me about that.

It might be worth pointing out today in particular, that heavy conversation in the recruiting world centered around the fact that despite the fact that folks were upset with our line play last week, we have a virtually full OL and DL class at this point in time. Daniels will likely be the last DL recruit, and in many respects, it looks as though we might get one more OL.

No one is going to hear about a massive influx of lineman in the next two months, because they already declared themselves N. It'll basically be the skill position rodeo here on out.

Would be great to get him but I think the girlfriend is a part of the decision too ...which is dumb
I seem to recall seeing a tweet a week or two ago between Darnay and KJ indicating he and his girlfriend were on the rocks, so maybe the girlfriend is no longer a roadblock.

Man, I'm about as big of a fanatic with games as anyone....but can we please draw the line at stalking high school kids twitter accounts, posting pics of them with gf's, and staying up to date on their personal lives? Its creepy and certainly not becoming of this site if any recruit or parent sees it.

Man, I'm about as big of a fanatic with games as anyone....but can we please draw the line at stalking high school kids twitter accounts, posting pics of them with gf's, and staying up to date on their personal lives? Its creepy and certainly not becoming of this site if any recruit or parent sees it.
x100

Reactions: Bill_Callahan2.0

While i agree with you completely, dont think for a second someone at UNL isnt aware of every prospects tweet, girlfriend status, & what they had for breakfast. Its big brother just for recruiting

giphy.gif

Reactions: sparky62
back to Holmes was there anything concrete out there as to why Nebraska is in the mix OR what has changed to put us in the conversation?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT