ADVERTISEMENT

Huskers +8 @ Home

They are physically outmatched at every position sans point guard. Matej and Green have both been total busts. Samari Curtis quit a week into the season. Cheathem and Burke are okay but no one will remember them after this season's over. Charlie Easley is a good story and was an underrated player in high school but he should not be a major contributor for our team. Yvan and Kevin need time to put on mass and gain some polish. Cam needs to mature mentally and as a shooter. Thor's been a nice surprise. Fred put this team together in 6 weeks, we were never going to compete in the B1G this year. Thankfully he's got a couple juco bounce backs that have Power 5 experience in Teddy Allen and Lat Mayen. Derrick Walker, Delano Banton, and Shamiel Stevenson are all B1G quality guys. That's 5 new guys added to the rotation next year to go with Cam, Yvan, Kevin, and Thor. Brighter days are ahead.
Yeah I get that it's a total tear-down of the program, and I'm sure there are better days ahead. But I would still like for them to find a way not to come out of the locker room donning a white flag.

1-8 for remaining schedule I’m guessing. Guess we’ll see if guys like Green and Mack want to be part this next year, Fred’s not messing around.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
Mike Riley left Scott Frost a lot of problems but Tim Miles left Hoiberg a steamy pile of shit. It’s such a bad and steamy pile of shit that flies won’t even dare to be around it. Little known fact, when HBO decided to do a mini-series on a major disaster, the final two choices were Chernobyl and the current state of Nebraska basketball. No, when you compare it to Hoiberg, Frost had it made when he took over. Think that 2018 recruiting class for Frost was difficult, the Mayors was much more difficult in his transition year. I feel bad for Fred but better days are ahead

Last edited:
1-8 for remaining schedule I’m guessing. Guess we’ll see if guys like Green and Mack want to be part this next year, Fred’s not messing around.

Green no but Mack isn't going anywhere. Green just doesn't seem to be able to play organized basketball. He's appears like he is playing pickup basketball with his 360s, he's the polar opposite of Thor. It's a shame because he has the physical tools.

We just dodged being the cellar dwellers in the B1G by Purdue going on a 11-0 run to beat Northwestern.

Mike Riley left Scott Frost a lot of problems but Tim Miles left Hoiberg a steamy pile of shit. It’s such a bad and steamy pile of shit that flies won’t even dare to be around it. Little known fact, when HBO decided to do a mini-series on a major disaster, the final two choices were Chernobyl and the current state of Nebraska basketball. No, when you compare it to Hoiberg, Frost had it made when he took over. Think that 2018 recruiting class for Frost was difficult, the Mayors was much more difficult in his transition year. I feel bad for Fred but better days are ahead

Hoieberg new what he was getting himself into when he took over the job..Didn’t have a lot of time picking the squad he has now but give him sometime fitting in the pieces and he’ll turn this program quickly..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT