ADVERTISEMENT

Husker wbb drops game to Rutgers

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Just never seemed like they were going to win this game. Let Rutgers hang around. Rutgers went on late run and Huskers couldn't get back. Had multiple chances.

Rutgers got their first conference win

am very disappointed in Williams and this team. She seems to win just enough to hang around.
Living the corporate dream .. just do enough not to get fired

hungover-i-just-stare-at-my-desk.gif

jmo coach Williams is a average to below average coach, fans complain about Fred at least his team runs a offense unlike the women either chuck up a 3 or feed it down low to markski who is usually double or triple teamed

I am very disappointed in Williams and this team. She seems to win just enough to hang around.
I'm encouraged at how young we are and we are bringing in the best player in Nebraska.

Widener being hurt hasn't helped. We've got some shooters. Murkowski is good but needs help. I don't like our offense at times. We're too predictable and don't see the court well or anticipate at times

I'm encouraged at how young we are and we are bringing in the best player in Nebraska.

Widener being hurt hasn't helped. We've got some shooters. Murkowski is good but needs help. I don't like our offense at times. We're too predictable and don't see the court well or anticipate at times
All that is true and we didn't get Mendelson back for another big. In the games I have watched, teams pressure them and they fall apart.

Actually when she dismissed her assistant several years ago that hurt because her new assistants sure don’t have much of a offensive scheme and the defense is undisciplined way to many breakdowns

I'll post this here since it's women's rather than new thread.

Omaha supernovas playing San Diego in Omaha right now. Up 1 set to 0. In chi center again rather than Baxter. Super attendance 👏

Reactions: sparky62
11403 attendance. They said other known attendance at other teams, currently 7 next year 10, has been averaging 7000. Really not too shabby.

Interesting fact. No linesmen. All cameras so you know immediately. 170k for the system. Do you think ncaa goes that direction?? Also you get 2 challenges per set since there are no linesmen to help with touch etc

Reactions: leodisflowers
11403 attendance. They said other known attendance at other teams, currently 7 next year 10, has been averaging 7000. Really not too shabby.

Interesting fact. No linesmen. All cameras so you know immediately. 170k for the system. Do you think ncaa goes that direction?? Also you get 2 challenges per set since there are no linesmen to help with touch etc
They should. NCAA needs something.

They should. NCAA needs something.
I'm liking it so far. You electronically know in/out right away and they show replay immediately so you can track it. Man some of those are so close that this year's cameras with the exception of NET, couldn't tell

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT