ADVERTISEMENT

Husker VB 33-2!! Big 10 Champs!!

The only solution is to refuse to play them.
I agree. You do not put up with this bullshit.

Sports are known as Athletics. Humanity has always divided the sexes due to gender, body mass.

If I am one of these fathers, you cannot tell me that it is okay that some random guy decides he is a woman that he is allowed to change clothes and get naked with my child.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I agree. You do not put up with this bullshit.

Sports are known as Athletics. Humanity has always divided the sexes due to gender, body mass.

If I am one of these fathers, you cannot tell me that it is okay that some random guy decides he is a woman that he is allowed to change clothes and get naked with my child.
Only maybe if he's a unic

Hope the fans are loud tomorrow. I heard more "let's go Pitt/Longhorns" chants during the semis than GBR. TampaBaySkers your in charge 😊

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Damn, I think back to the football game vs Texas back in 2010 when Nebraska was the overwhelming favorite to win in Lincoln, but they did not. I know the VB team can pull it out, but it's going to be a very nerve wracking match to watch. o_O

In this Transfer Portal era it's his daughter, Caroline, that would be the most likely to transfer?

I read that she didn't know she was redshirting until the day of the Memorial Stadium match, and she was disappointed. I believe she was recruited to be our Outside Hitter, but then along came Merritt Beason. Beason still has another year.

Anyway, I'm sure Caroline didn't come here with the idea she would sit out for 2 years.

In this Transfer Portal era it's his daughter, Caroline, that would be the most likely to transfer?

I read that she didn't know she was redshirting until the day of the Memorial Stadium match, and she was disappointed. I believe she was recruited to be our Outside Hitter, but then along came Merritt Beason. Beason still has another year.

Anyway, I'm sure Caroline didn't come here with the idea she would sit out for 2 years.
She doesn’t have to sit. If she’s good, Cook will want to work her in next year. She could be a three-year starter.

I THINK she's going to get a medical redshirt. Atleast I thought she had a nagging injury. Whether she uses it or traditional redshirt I don't know but you just as well use it if possible.

I honestly would be surprised if she transfers. That said, we do have to creative and make room as 3 are coming in

Sounds like announcers are Courtney Lyle a Tennessee grad who I don't think played VB, Holly McPeak who played for Cal Berkeley and had an outstanding beach career, and sideline reporter Katie George who played at Louisville and is very easy on the eyes. I can't see any of the three being Texas homers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT